Following the release of a new video teaser showcasing what’s new in the upcoming TAEGO update for PUBG, fans think they’ve discovered new features coming the original battle royale game, including new weapons, vehicles, a new zone feature, and even self pick-up.
According to an analysis by dataminer PlayerIGN (thanks, PCGN ), as well as self-pickup, TAEGO’s new 8×8 map will also feature a new Pony Coupe vehicle, 5.56 K2 Assault Rifle, 5.56 K12 DMR, a “new airdrop type”, a possible new Zone feature, and the return of Paramo’s Chinook helicopter.
A second teaser and screenshots released in Korea also suggest we’ll see a palace and a school on the new map, with rumours the new content will be available to play on the PC Test Server from 30th June .
— PlayerIGN (@PlayerIGN) June 20, 2021
Interestingly, the rumour of self pickup has been further stoked by a the French-language PUBG Twitter account that teased : “Combat doesn’t stop at death”.
TAEGO is set to release on PC on 7th July, and consoles on 15th July.
PUBG: New State was announced back in February and described as the “only mobile successor to the original PC version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds”. It’s a futuristic version of PUBG set after the events of the original game and is supposed to have “ultra-realistic graphics” that will surpass “what was previously possible in mobile gaming graphics”, along with some new game mechanics like dodging, drone calls, and support requests.
Pre-registration was opened up following the game’s announcement, with players able to register their interest via Google Play and the App Store… and it seems to have received a lot of attention.
- 'PUBG' Update 1.35 Adds Karakin & Motor Glider on PS4 & Xbox - Patch Notes
- Google rolls back search design that made ads look like organic results after being accused of conning users into clicking paid-for links
- Looks like the Donald Trump show is getting renewed for another season
- Woman, 18, who had a 'resting b**** face' because of her top and bottom teeth didn't align looks like a different person after undergoing surgery
- INTERVIEW (Part II): Former CIA Officer On What The ‘Deep State’ Looks Like If A Democrat Wins In 2020, And What Can Be Done To Recover
- What will indie support look like on PlayStation 5?
- iOS 13: This is how dark mode on iPhones will look like
- “BoJack Horseman” Asks What Accountability After #MeToo Looks Like
- 2020 Senior Bowl: Justin Herbert, Jordan Love look like first-rounders, while Jalen Hurts makes his case too
- Here's What Chris Evans Looks Like as Hydra Agent Captain America
- The Australian Open briefly looked like a momentous upset — until it became an exploration of Novak Djokovic's vast talent
- Volvo 850 R Updated For 2020 Still Looks Like A Hearse
- Super Bowl 2020: What the world looked like 50 years ago, the last time the Chiefs were in the Super Bowl
- BenQ SW321C Monitor Shows What Photos Will Look Like Printed on Your Favorite Printer and Paper
- What The Future Of Abortion Looks Like After The 2018 Midterms
- Here’s how Samsung’s next foldable phone will look like
- This Is What NYC’s Ebola Prep Gear Looks Like
- This Uniqlo Trench Looks Like You Inherited It From a Parisian Aunt (and Is 40 Percent Off)
- What could a Mookie Betts trade look like? Four components that will likely be part of deal for Red Sox star
- PUBG Mobile’s next update to bring Erangel 2.0, Karakin map
Looks like self-pickup is coming to PUBG in the next update have 614 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.