Bandai Namco will hop onto E3 2021’s virtual stage next Tuesday 15th June at 10.25pm UK time, as part of the online event’s livestream.
All eyes will be on the publisher for word of Elden Ring, the much-hyped collaboration between Souls developer FromSoftware and Game of Thrones author George R. R. Martin.
Reports swirled earlier this year of a proper look at Elden Ring being imminent – though for whatever reason, this never ended up coming to pass.
Elsewhere on E3 2021’s now-finalised schedule, Borderlands developer Gearbox has a slot on Saturday at 10pm UK time. We’re expecting to see Borderlands spin-off Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands there, the title of which leaked last week.
Borderlands publisher Take-Two also has a separate slot, now dated for 6.15pm UK time on Monday. Last week’s leak also detailed several Take-Two projects, including a Marvel-themed XCOM-style turn-based strategy game. Perhaps we’ll see that too.
With today’s final announcements in place, that’s the full E3 2021 show list sorted. As expected, PlayStation, Activision and EA will not be making appearances. Also, remember Geoff Keighley’s rival event Summer Games Fest – that kicks things off this Thursday, at 7pm UK time.
For more dates and international times, Eurogamer has a full E3 2021 schedule guide . Anything you’re looking forward to?
- Elden Ring Fans Are Building Their Own Take on From Software's Next Game
- Elden Ring Has Gone Quiet And The Internet Is Very Sad
- The Dark Pictures: Little Hope Pre-Order Details: Special Editions And Price
- Giochi PS5: tutti i giochi e le esclusive Playstation 5 annunciati finora
- Gamescom 2020: Schedule And How To Watch
- Gamescom 2020: How To Watch This Weekend
- How to watch the Gamescom 2020 Opening Night Live show
- Game subscription services: Read this before you choose one
- Xbox Series X: giochi, prezzo e specifiche tecniche della prossima console Microsoft
- Sparking joy: Alan Kohler's walk on the wild side rocks ABC
- Toy Story 4's Keanu Reeves owns 2019 -- and it's an excellent adventure
- Census changes raise questions for states holding 2021 elections
- SDCC 2009: Official Saturday Schedule Announced
Elden Ring publisher Bandai Namco dates E3 broadcast have 330 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.