If you’re one of the many Bayonetta fans left disappointed that the third instalment of the Bayonetta franchise yet again didn’t show up at E3, Nintendo’s Bill Trinen and Nate Bihldorff are keen for you to know that the sequel is still in development.
In an interview with GameSpot , Bihlfroff said they could “definitely confirm [Bayonetta 3] still exists”.
“I will even go one further and say that not only does it exist, but it’s progressing well,” Trinen clarified.
“We like to show things when we’re ready to show them, and certainly, we like to show things when the developer is ready to show them. We didn’t have it here at E3, but stay tuned.”
It’s the latest in a long line of updates from the studio keen to remind us that development of Bayonetta 3 is still underway, even if we’ve yet to hear or see very much about it just yet.
The Nintendo Switch-exclusive third instalment of the bewitching franchise was revealed in 2017 , but developer Platinum Games has been pretty taciturn on progress since then, only infrequently breaking cover to insist that yes, the game is still in development .
- No definitive date for Aberdeen bypass opening – Transport Secretary
- Age-progressed photos helped reunite a man with his birth family more than 40 years after he went missing
- Progressives Redefine Words to Suit Their Narratives About Ukraine
- UK and EU make progress on Brexit deal on financial services – UK official
- Definite delight for Danny Cook on Red letter day for Yorkshire jump racing at Wetherby
- Horse Power: Definitly Red can win the bet365 Charlie Hall Chase at Wetherby
- Irish calls have helped Town youngster progress
- Progressive announced as the Platinum Partner for Lightspeed in The Netherlands
- The definitive guide to football's minor irritations
- The CHEEK of it! Love Island’s Katie Salmon bares booty in non-existent hot pants
- Photos show progress as ex-Kuoni Dorking offices turn into flats
- Plans to change definitions of Belarusian, foreign companies in new Tax Code scrapped
- Kieran Treadwell remains upbeat as Ulster progress
- Work progressing to refresh, expand Naperville Elderly Homes
- Valentino Rossi: the definition of a motorcycling great
- 'I can definitely recommend vibrating furniture as a cure for zombiism'
- Maghaberry prison once branded dangerous and Dickensian 'has made immensely encouraging progress'
- 'We can definitely win the Euros', says Fry
- Progress continues on country-park upgrade
- Mother of triplets shares 'honest' progress photo of her post-baby body
Bayonetta 3 "definitely still exists" and is "progressing well" have 387 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.