Ahead of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition’s launch on 14th May, BioWare has made a treasure trove of bonus content available to freely download.
This includes bits and pieces previously packed in the deluxe edition versions of Mass Effect 2 and 3, such as digital art books for each game and the first issues of both Mass Effect: Redemption and Mass Effect: Invasion comic books.
An 88-track soundtrack for the entire trilogy is also featured, including a new track for the Legendary Edition titled Resynthesis.
All in all, this download weighs in at 1.7GB and is available to nab until 31st May. If you’ve not leafed through the series art books before now, there’s a few designs which may stand out. There’s an alternate look at a changed Illusive Man, when he was planned to be a boss fight at the end of Mass Effect 3, and some early, cut Reaper designs.
If you want a nostalgia kick without the big download, BioWare streamed the trilogy’s soundtrack via YouTube last night with some lovely animated visuals. The full thing lasts four hours, and yes I do have it playing right now:
Oh, and via the Mass Effect site you can now make your own custom Legendary Edition trilogy cover featuring your perfect mix of favourite squadmates from across the trilogy. Yes, even Kaidan.
- Born in the lockdown: Art, music, a comic book gone virtual
- Bay Area comic store owner’s nightmare was losing control. The pandemic is his greatest foe
- Gorgeous mech shooter Brigador is free on GOG until Christmas day
- Batman, Art Heists, Chippendales & Judy Garland’s Slippers…The Podcasts To Watch Out For In 2021
- Trump says John Bolton will have a 'really big price to pay' for releasing classified information in his tell-all White House book after judge allowed its release but warned the ex-NSC adviser has 'gambled' with national security
- Trump-supporting rapper Lil Wayne fumes as he's 'not involved nor invited' to upcoming Grammys
- All The Xbox Game Pass Games Right Now
- Beyoncé Leads the 2021 Grammy Nominations
- Play Skyrim in D&D... and 9 more ways to turn your favorite games into tabletop RPGs
- The 19 best TV shows to watch on Amazon Prime Video
- 19 best TV shows to watch on Amazon Prime Video
- The best game you missed in March 2020: Iron Danger
- The Best Pop Culture That Got Us Through 2020
- Chadwick Boseman's last performance is a bittersweet gift
- Mistakes From the 100 Worst Movies of All Time
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2020
- Netflix: excellent movies to watch this week in December 2020
- Year in Review: Best Music of 2020 — Staff Picks
- The Apple Watch Series 6 is $60 off at Amazon today
- 100 Best Movies of 2020, According to Critics
Mass Effect deluxe edition comics, art books, soundtracks made free have 436 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.