Dying Light 2 now has a new release date of December 7, 2021, developer Techland revealed during a stream today. It will launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. Preorders for Dying Light 2 are available now across various retailers.
A new trailer revealed the game's final title: Dying Light 2: Stay Human . Developer Techland showed off more of the game during its Dying 2 Know stream, which featured Dying Light 2's release date, a look at the various editions available for preorder, as well as more gameplay footage.
The Standard Edition of Dying Light 2 will come with a copy of the game, as well as preorder bonuses. The Deluxe Edition includes the base game, the first story DLC, which will launch after Dying Light 2's release, a digital soundtrack and artbook, and more digital extras. A Collector's Edition includes all the contents of the Deluxe Edition, along with the following:
- 2-hour night XP boost
- Story DLC 2
- Crafting items
- "Defender of The City" statuette with stylized UV lamp
- UV flashlight
- Map of The City
- 3 postcards
- "Voice of The City" stickers pack
- Exclusive weapon trinket
- Thank-you letter from our Creative Director
In addition, those who preorder any version of Dying Light 2 will gain access to the Reload Pack, which comes with an in-game outfit, weapon, and paraglider skin.
Dying Light 2 aims to continue what the original game started while expanding upon the beloved parkour movement, and thrilling first-person action. The sequel will be more focused on player-choice, where the player will have multiple branching paths throughout the story.
- Dying Light gets one more update ahead of Dying Light 2 release
- Best blue light glasses for 2021
- Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer, all seasonal and weekly challenges
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2021
- Everything we know about Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl
- Sunday's Best Deals: TCL TVs, Humidifiers, A Die Hard Christmas, and More
- What is digital health? Everything you need to know about the future of healthcare
- Canberra to deliver digital transformation strategy in early 2019
- Hoya Introduces HDD Glass Prototypes, Encourages Trend
- Human rights commission launches public inquiry into reading levels in Ontario
- Nanoleaf update: Touch-sensitive Canvas panels coming December 1
- What's next for 2019? 9 tech and innovation trends
- Thursday's Best Deals: Samsung's Best TV, Refurbished iPads, Coffee Makers, Smart Home Lighting, and More
- The biggest insights and trends in digital transformation for 2019
- Hottest trend at the movies? Luxury theaters wine and dine moviegoers in fight for entertainment dollars
- Millions now gaming will never die
- Look at Pearl Harbor Day, the Japanese attack that plunged U.S. into WWII on December 7, 1941
- Apple's digital health plan puts the iPhone and Apple Watch at the heart of your wellbeing
- Even when pro-life efforts are futile, the GOP can't stay silent on abortion
- 2018 technology trends that'll matter a decade from now
- The Top 10 Deals of December 20, 2018
- Today's technology trends that will still matter a decade from now
- Personalization and Humanization: Serious about customer engagement? Then you need them both
- What's next for 2019? 5 customer connection trends to watch
- What’s next for 2019? IoT trends and predictions
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Launches This December | Digital Trends have 507 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 27, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.