FIFA 21 , the latest addition to EA’s long-running soccer series, is headed to EA Play and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate next week , and that means that Xbox Game Pass for PC subscribers are going to get it too.
EA Play members will also have access to exclusive FIFA 21 content including in-game challenges and rewards, FIFA Ultimate Team kits, Volta Football gear, and a seasonal XP boost at the start of each FUT season. Through the month of May, subscribers will also be able to snag a Volta Squad Boost featuring Groundbreaker Trent Alexander-Arnold and the Liverpool FC Apparel Set, plus 3,500 Volta coins.
It’s a big addition for EA Play subscribers—the FIFA series is tremendously popular, although perhaps more in Europe than North America—and also potentially very lucrative for EA itself: Electronic Arts said in its most recent financial report that its strong quarterly results were “driven by live services outperformance in Ultimate Team and Apex Legends.”
Making the base game free will almost certainly expand the FUT audience dramatically, although it could invite fresh headaches for the publisher, too: A recent CBC report on leaked documents showing that EA wants to “funnel” FIFA players into FUT sparked considerable controversy, despite not revealing anything particularly new.
EA Play’s basic tier was added to Xbox Game Pass for PC in March, at no extra cost, making it a pretty fantastic deal for gamers who aren’t hung up on the concept of ownership. You can get the full list of games included with Xbox Game Pass for PC and EA Play here , and details on how it works with Xbox Game pass in this FAQ .
- League Pass Games Of The Week (Mar. 5-11)
- League Pass Games Of The Week (Feb. 22-25)
- Chiefs blow big lead at home, lose to Titans 22-21 in AFC Wild Card game
- 5 best NBA League Pass games of the week: Oct. 24-30
- 2017 NFL Schedule: Best Game From Each Week of Season
- FCS Game of the Week: Tennessee State at UT Martin
- Shanahan wants to bring play-action game to 49ers offense
- NBA League Pass games of the week: Oct. 31-Nov. 6
- FANTASY PLAYS: Thompson, Perine and other Week 2 waiver gems
- Notre Dame-UNC game headlines this week in ACC
- Chris Bosh in 2nd Episode of Documentary: ‘I Can Still Play the Game’
- Bradley Beal could reach a personal milestone of playing 82 games, but at what cost?
- Kevin Love injury update: Cavs big man to play in Game 3 after X-rays negative on 'jammed' thumb
- Falk to start as No. 21 Washington State plays Oregon State
- Green Bay Packers have been playing playoff football for six weeks
- Utah hurting coming into Oregon State game
- Raiders cornerback blames ‘playing video games all night’ for failure with Redskins
- FANTASY PLAYS: Breaking down a weird week in fantasy
- FANTASY PLAYS: Logic games after Week 9, and shifting needs
- Colin Kaepernick plays best game of season in 49ers loss
FIFA 21 is coming to EA Play and Xbox Game Pass for PC next week have 472 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.