Destiny 2’s Guardian Games event comes with new cosmetic items that take after its competitive, Olympics-like theme, but along with the new gear have come a few bugs. Bungie has released the patch notes for its latest update to the game, which irons out issues like a bug that made Guardian Games bounties non-repeatable, and most notably getting rid of an error that would make Titans turn invisible in the first-person perspective.
Bungie detailed the changes it made in Hotfix 126.96.36.199 on its website , but it’s not a long list of patch notes. The biggest note is the one that fixes Titans’ Contender armor, which can be purchased from the Eververse store. When you play in first-person mode as a Titan wearing that armor–which is basically the experience of the entire game–the bug associated with it would make your hands disappear. That made for some pretty hilarious moments of reloading floating guns, but with the new update, the problem should be fixed.
The patch also dealt with another cosmetic error that affected the glow feature on Warlock Contender armor, and fixed an issue where players couldn’t some repeatable Guardian Games bounties if they’d already completed them that day. In general, the issues fixed should clean up the event a bit, but none of them seems like they were game-breaking for most players anyway. Check out the full patch notes below.
Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed an occasional crash that would result in a Calabrese error.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where the Titan Contender Eververse armor set would make Titans invisible in first person.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock Guardian Games armor would lose its glow when some shader items are socketed.
- Fixed an issue where Daily Guardian Games bounties could not be repurchased on subsequent days after being completed.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2 Presage Captain’s Log Guide: All 5 Scan Objects For The Seasonal Challenge
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update Fixes Cosmetic Issue That Made Titans’ Hands Invisible
- Destiny 2 Heir Apparent Exotic Catalyst: How To Start And Complete The Guardian Games Quest
- + Show More Destiny 2 News And Guides Links (4)
- Destiny 2 Heir Apparent: How To Unlock The Exotic During The 2021 Guardian Games
- Destiny 2 Dead Man’s Tale Catalyst Guide
- Destiny 2 Presage Guide: How To Start The Voice On The Other Side Exotic Quest For Dead Man’s Tale
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Begins; New Update's Patch Notes Released
- Fortnite Patch Notes For Update 10.40: Starry Suburbs, Double XP Weekend, And More
- How to Prepare Your PC for Windows 10's November Update
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner's Scour The Rust Quest Steps For New Armor
- iOS 13 causing bad battery life on your iPhone? Apple might have a fix
- How To Undo and Prevent Windows Updates
- Bug Tracking Versus Issue Tracking - What's the Difference?
- Salem's Biggest Issue, According To City Council Candidates
- Planet's Position During Birth - Does it Really Affect My Personality & Destiny?
- Update On WWII Plane Crash Probe, Victims, Survivors & Heroes
- Fortnite Season 11 Officially Takes The Form Of Chapter 2 With A New Map And Skins
- Momentum grows to break up big tech, as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple face scrutiny
- Edited Transcript of BK earnings conference call or presentation 16-Oct-19 12:00pm GMT
- Samsung Gear VR Review: Hell Yes I Will Strap This Phone to My Face
- This Post Could Give You Just The Spark You Needed
- 7 Essential Skincare Solutions For Women of Color
- The Human Cost Of
- Salem Candidate Profile: Patti Morsillo For City Council
- Natural Skin Care - More Than Skin Deep
- Steinberg Cubase 5 Review
Destiny 2 Patch Notes: Update Fixes Cosmetic Issue That Made Titans' Hands Invisible have 586 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.