Tech lovers will be delighted to hear that retail giant Currys is reopening 249 stores across the UK from 12 April 2021.
To welcome back customers, the retailer is launching a XXL clearance sale online and in-store, with savings of up to 70%. The clearance is set to be one of Currys biggest to date, and will include top tech and home appliance brands like Berko , HP , Lenovo , Shark and LG .
All Currys stores are extending their opening hours by two hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, to allow customers additional time for shoppers to visit and avoid busy periods. Most stores will open from 10am to 8pm, and will be reviewed as stores begin to fully operate across the nation.
To reduce unnecessary travel throughout the continued pandemic, Currys will also be offering additional clearance reductions online , as well as offering customers the option to collect-in-store.
Whether you're looking to update your laptop whilst working from home, or give the house a good spring clean with a new vacuum cleaner, there are plenty of offers to pop in your basket.
Commenting on the clearance and reopening of stores, Chief Operating Officer at Currys, Mark Allsop said: "We wanted to celebrate our doors being open once again by offering everyone the chance to get their hands on some amazing technology either online or in-store at amazing prices with our XXL Clearance. We are excited to offer up to 70% off some products, with extra savings to be made online."
With so many incredible savings already on the Currys website, we’ve made it a little easier for you and curated a list of the best bargains we’ve found so far.
Love discovering new products and the latest deals? Sign up for the Mirror Money newsletter for updates on all the latest product launches and shopping deals here .
Best Currys sale deals online now:
Jabra Elite 45 Bluetooth Headphones , £44.99 (RRP £119)
Say goodbye to tangled cables for good with these must-have Bluetooth headphones. With up to five hours on a single charge, it’s more than enough listening time to get you through the day. And, with the wireless charging case, you can charge them up on-the-go so you’ll never have to worry about the battery running out.
With these smart headphones, you can even have your messages read back to you from your smartphone, make appointments, and set alarms using your voice – what more could you wish for?
- Now £49.99, was £119 – save £69.01
LG OLED 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa , £1,399 (RRP £1,999)
If you’re missing the cinema experience, why not bring it to your living room with this incredible LG OLED TV. With perfect black levels, outstanding colours, infinite contrasts and the sharpest details, you can sit back and relax whilst watching your favourite movies and shows in crystal clear quality (with popcorn, of course.)
With multi-dimensional surround sound taking over the room, you’ll feel like you’re at the heart of the action.
And that’s not all. With Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control built-in, it’s never been easier to find what you want to watch, control your smart home, and even set personal reminders throughout the day.
Now £1,399, was £1,999 – save £200
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4″ Tablet, 32 GB , £169 (RRP £218)
Whether it’s mastering the art of multitasking or keeping yourself entertained, the slim and portable Galaxy Tab A7 has got you covered. With a stunning 10.4 display and Quad Stereo Sound, you can lose yourself in the latest blockbuster or listen to your favourite tracks on the go.
It’s super light and sits evenly on any surface – ideal if you’ve got limited space in your bedroom or office. And with a long lasting battery, you can work and play all at the same time.
- Now £169, was £218 – save £50
SHARK Flexology Cordless Vacuum Cleaner , £249 (RRP £349)
Get your spring cleaning off to a good start and achieve sparkling clean floors with this Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Say goodbye to tripping over wires as this portable, lightweight Vacuum is perfect for moving swiftly around your home. What’s more, the flexible wand bends, so you don’t have to move heavy furniture to reach dust in nooks and crannies.
As well as this, you’ll get up to 40 minutes of run time from a full charge to help you clean the whole house – who said hoovering was a chore?
- Now £249, was £349 – save £100
If you’d like to head down to your nearest Currys PC World when stores reopen, we've added a store locator here for ease. You'll also find the most up to date opening and closing time information listed there as well.
- Mobile World Congress review: 8 tech products consumers can expect to see in stores soon
- Condos. Apartments (some low-income). Offices. Stores. What’s going up now Downtown
- Amid worries over Mattress Firm’s future, startup Casper planning 200 new stores
- ‘It’s really nice to have everyone back.’ Smoky but scenic Yosemite Valley reopens
- Sacramento City Council votes to put ambitious 1-cent sales tax plan on ballot
- Cruel fate pushes ‘Blind Bomber’ to attack Oregon department store in 1955
- Inside The World Of ISIS Investigations In Europe
- What Do You Do With Your Life After You've Already Been The World's Youngest Dictator?
- At least 12 dead in India from drinking tainted bootleg liquor
- Loch & Quay launches full menu
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Trump suggests Russia in revoking Brennan's clearance; Mass overdose mystery in Connecticut
- Office Depot just opened a coworking space inside one of its stores. Take a look inside.
- California Today: Yosemite National Park Reopens to Visitors
- A look back at Joske's of Texas, the legendary premiere department store of San Antonio
- Black Entrepreneurs Launch First Ever Blockchain-Cryptocurrency Health Tech Company in the Country
- Kauai’s Sueoka Store marks its 100th and final year as family business before ABC Stores takeover
- The Trump Administration Just Launched a “Brazen Attack” on Clean Air Standards
- Freebies galore at major stores on Black Friday
- Ivanka Trump's We-Fi fund initiative could spark a $1.7 trillion market around the world
- After 100 years, a celebration and a send-off for Sueoka Store
Currys PC World to launch huge clearance sale when stores reopen on 12 April have 1007 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.