The Cobra Kai creative team has more than earned its blackbelt on television – and now it's heading to the movies. Details have emerged of a new project involving Cobra Kai's Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, and Josh Heald based on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens documentary, perhaps best known for the “aliens” meme of the early 2010s (via The Hollywood Reporter ). It's being described as “a two-handed, globe-spanning adventure featuring ancient sites and artifacts, confronting the theories and questions raised by the popular docuseries.” Heald – who also directed the kick-ass Cobra Kai season 3 ending – is set to helm the project, while writing duties will be handled by Chaotic Good founder Luke Ryan. No casting or story info at this early stage, though if the original History Channel series is any indication then everything from underground extra-terrestrials to doomsday prophecies is fair game. Essentially, the entire weird and wonderful world of conspiracy theories will be open to the figures who helped marshal the Karate Kid sequel series into becoming one of Netflix's most popular shows this year. That's certainly no bad thing. It's unknown how much, if any, impact this will have on Cobra Kai. Cobra Kai… Read full this story
- China sending rover to Mars ‘in MONTHS’ – as Nasa projects delayed by health crisis
- UPDATE 2-Sun Hung Kai Properties FY profit rises, sees challenges for HK market
- College basketball rankings: Texas Tech gets a bump up in the Top 25 And 1 after landing VCU transfer
- A Complete Guide to Entertainment’s Busiest Creators
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Creator Developing German Drama ‘Tempel’ With Dynamic Television For U.S.
- Is ‘Great News’ the Next ‘30 Rock’? What Creator Tracey Wigfield Learned From Tina Fey
- Executive Turntable: Key Hires at Mechanical Licensing Collective, UMG A&R Exec Lands at Milk & Honey
- ‘The Last Dance’ Week 2: Rodman’s Wild Ride, Jordan’s Big Grudge, and the First Title
- Social distancing during coronavirus pandemic? Not in Bay Area parks
- Can ‘The Predator’ Survive Its Disturbing Sex-Offender Controversy?
Cobra Kai creators land their next project – and it’s all about aliens have 337 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.