Wasteland 3 continues to be updated, with the post-apocalyptic RPG receiving patches like the one inXile called “Save Scummer’s Delight” , which reduced load times by up to 60 percent, and one that buffed the swearing parrot and cyborg chickens . The next update is called “Death & Taxes” , and will bring Wasteland 3 up to version 1.3.3. If you’ve already finished the game and are looking to make things harder, this sounds like the update for you. It’s adding a permadeath mode, which will mean members of your party who bleed out can’t be brought back by a doctor or a convenient nitro spike jammed in their heart. If every Ranger in your party drops, it’s game over. As inXile explains, “This is because the light of life has been extinguished from the party and the forces of evil have triumphed. Unless you were the forces of evil, in which case perhaps the forces of light and good prevailed when they killed you.” Permadeath will be a singleplayer-only option, as having one half of a co-op game lose their characters and be reduced to a spectator probably wouldn’t be a fun time. Another optional feature will up both… Read full this story
- Unlock up to 64GB of RAM on 32-bit Windows With PAE Patch
- Fallout 76 update adds camera and divisive repair kits
- Bethesda promises big Fallout 76 changes in December including bigger stash and 'SPECIAL respec'
- Doom and Doom 2 now run at 60 fps thanks to a new patch from Bethesda
- Doom’s classic re-releases now run at 60fps and support free add-ons
- 'Cuphead' Update Adds Animations and Character Select Option
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 update sets stage for Royale Pass Season 11 and adds new Domination game mode
- The HRT tourists raiding Europe to keep their cool: Months of shortages have plunged tens of thousands of women back into the horrors of the menopause. Now they're taking matters into their own hands...
- 13 Must-See New Features in Android 10
- Mega Man Mobile series for Android review: Malfunctioning robots
Wasteland 3's next patch will add more difficulty options, including permadeath have 325 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.