WandaVision episode 9 has all the pieces in place for a hugely exciting, captivating finale. Director Matt Shakman, though, is warning some fans to temper expectations – especially if they expect certain theories to come to pass. “I know there are so many theories out there; there will be a lot of people who will no doubt be disappointed by one theory or another,” Shakman told Entertainment Weekly ahead of WandaVision's concluding chapter. Everything from aerospace engineers , to Pietro's potential multiverse origins , and even Paul Bettany sharing a scene with an actor he's been dying to work with have sparked a whole host of hare-brained theories recently. The director's words might help dial back the desire of fans who suddenly think Fantastic Four's Reed Richards will be showing up in the finale, let's put it that way. But we can still expect WandaVision to stick the landing. Offering a glimpse of what's to come, Shakman said: “We’re always telling this story about Wanda dealing with grief and learning how to accept that loss, and hopefully people will find that the finale is surprising but also satisfying, and that it feels inevitable because it’s the same story they’ve been… Read full this story
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ spoilers leak online; Marvel fans warned
- 'Game of Thrones': All 72 episodes, definitively ranked
- How "Game of Thrones" made fans root for a monster
- "Game of Thrones" fans spot mysterious face behind Sansa Stark in new teaser photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8, Episode 3: How Much Did Battle of Winterfell Cost HBO?
- The 20 Best Costumes We Saw at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2019
- The Final Move
- Why fan service is the enemy of art, entertainment
- Why fan service is the enemy of art and entertainment
- Luke Perry made final "Riverdale" appearance in Wednesday night's episode
WandaVision episode 9 might be a disappointing finale for some fans, warns director have 304 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.