A The Last of Us 2 player making it through the game’s Grounded Permadeath difficulty mode died in the worst way imaginable. Just below, you can see a clip that emerged on The Last of Us subreddit. In the clip, you can see the player making it through an encounter in the Seattle area as Ellie on day two. They successfully manage to make it past a Seraphite ambush, only to drop through the world when going through a door and die immediately, rendering all their progress useless. Died In my Grounded PermaDeath Run in a weird way from r/thelastofus That sure would be a tough pill to swallow, were we in their situation. If you’re unfamiliar with the mode, Grounded Permadeath mode in The Last of Us 2 is the game at its toughest, forcing you to survive insurmountable odds where a single bullet can kill you. If you’re killed, you forfeit all progress made, and are forced to start at the very beginning of the entire game. It makes the accidental death due to a glitch all the more painful to watch. Underneath the subreddit post, you can see countless commenters sounding off on the pain of watching… Read full this story
- WWE 2K20 Review: Glitches, Gameplay Fails Make Wrestling Comical and Cringeworthy
- Our Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice review round-up covers permadeath and (sometimes helpful) voices
- Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide review
- Lime halts scooter service in Switzerland after possible software glitch throws users off mid-ride
- In Grounded, an adorable survival game from Obsidian, you're a shrunken kid in a giant backyard
- Sekiro endings: how to get the Shura, Immortal Severance, Purification and Return conclusions
- It's the end of the World as This Game Knew it (and Nobody Felt Fine)
- ‘Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’ Will Make You Feel Powerful as a Jedi. But Is It Worth the Bugs and Glitches?
- The Truth About Ghosting to End a Relationship
- Meghan Markle ended marriage to Trevor Engleson ‘out of the blue’ by moving out – then POSTING rings back
The Last of Us 2 Grounded Permadeath glitch abruptly ends a playthrough have 334 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.