Demolition simulator turned destructive puzzle-heist Teardown updated with Steam Workshop support on March 4th , and players have already gotten to work on some great new maps, playgrounds, minigames, and tools. Specifically: Modder Fall Guy 2106 has obviously made a Garry’s Mod-style physics gun and a Half-Life 2 gravity gun for Teardown. There are great maps to play with that new reality-defying tool in as well. The neato Junkyard map has a load of cool toys to smash cars with. Banana Republic gives you a great little built-up urban a rea to blow into pieces. Try dropping a semi truck on a gas station. My favorite mod, however, is definitely the ” Not Great, Not Terrible Nuclear Facility .” It’s a nuclear power plant with a mere 3.6 Roentgen background radiation. Teardown’s community didn’t wait for modding to start making incredible things, however. They were already turning 3D scans of real places into Teardown maps months ago. Teardown on Steam for $20 , as well as the Teardown Steam Workshop. We quite liked Teardown on release, not only as a novelty game but as a surprisingly deep game that really does something with its voxel physics. Makes all the frustration… Read full this story
- Teardown adds Steam Workshop support so you can grab even more maps to wreck
- Owning digital plans to 3D-print guns without licence to be made a crime after new Bill passed
- Gun violence in Thailand: A problem that can't be solved?
- With this wizard beard mod there's no need for clothes in Crusader Kings 3
- Games Workshop is giving away a Steam key for 12 games with the next issue of White Dwarf
- The best free-to-play Steam games 2021
- Sex-positive courses and workshops anyone can benefit from
- In Necromunda: Hired Gun you're a 40K bounty hunter with a murderous robo-dog
- Banned Horror Game Devotion Gets Physical Release, But Not In The West
Teardown has Steam Workshop now, and that means there's a physics gun have 304 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.