It’s a brand new month, which means a new issue of PC Gamer ready to grace your local supermarkets and doorsteps. This issue’s cover feature is about the gory Back 4 Blood, developed by the original creators of Left 4 Dead. Can this co-op zombie shooter be a worthy successor to the iconic original game? You’ll have to read our feature to find out… This issue we also check out Baldur’s Gate 3, with Larian telling us all about the new Druid class and the shenanigans that comes with shapeshifting. We also delve into Total War: Warhammer 3, Roguebook, Cardshark, Exo One, and much more. If you’re after opinions on the latest game releases, have we got an issue for you. We’ve got reviews of all this month’s biggest games, including Persona 5 Strikers, Nioh 2: The Complete Edition, The Medium, Dead by Daylight, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game, Gods Will Fall, and more. Just a hop and a skip away in Hardware, the team has been group testing the best and latest external SSDs. If you’re after speedy storage on the go or between devices then getting an external SSD is the best option and this issue’s… Read full this story
- PC Gamer UK March issue: Dota Underlords
- PC Gamer plays: Endless Legend, Hearthstone Battlegrounds, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Catastronauts
- Want to buy ‘Anthem’ for your PC? Read this first, freelancer
- Sennheiser PC 373D headset review
- Ian Tomlinson case: PC Simon Harwood guilty of gross misconduct
- Best PC gaming deals of the week - 21st February 2020
- PC Simon Harwood admits discrediting Metropolitan police
- DPP's statement on the decision to prosecute PC Simon Harwood
- Horrific photos of clubber caked in blood with smashed teeth after bottle attack
- Could e-voting be on its way in the UK?
PC Gamer UK April issue: Back 4 Blood have 293 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.