A new week means a new batch of content served up on Netflix. With winter starting to recede into the rear-view mirror, that also means the slow but steady dawn of marquee, exciting and also classic titles onto popular streaming services. This week sees a long list of new additions, from Batman and Friday the 13th movies to a Notorious BIG documentary The first of the month is typically when most additions to streaming services take place, and March is no exception with a whopping 21 newcomers on Netflix. If you’re a fan of hip-hop, you’re in luck, because the first of the month sees the debut of the new documentary Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell . The film is about the life and career of one of the most influential rappers of all time, the Notorious B.I.G. The documentary “celebrates [Biggie’s] life via rare behind-the-scenes footage and the testimonies of his closest friends and family.” The first of the month also brings two-thirds of the Christopher Nolan-directed rebooted Batman trilogy: 2005’s Batman Begins and 2008’s The Dark Knight . Long before the phrase “Marvel Cinematic Universe” was a thing, these movies represented an important foothold for comic-book… Read full this story
- New this week: Gaga, 1975 music, a last 'Trip,' 'Stargirl'
- New this week: Lady Gaga, 'Space Force,' Ghibli films on HBO
- Hannah Gadsby’s new Netflix special ‘Douglas’ proves ‘Nanette’ was no fluke
- Coleen Nolan forced off Loose Women with DEATH THREATS over Kim Woodburn row
- Dark knight rising: why Ben Affleck's Batman is the key to DC's movie future
- What time is Snowpiercer on Netflix?
- Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Roberts tells Epstein pals ‘we’re going to take your freedom’ in Netflix doc Filthy Rich
- Leslie Jordan Choosing Daddies Won Late Night This Week
- Netflix docu-series investigates how a broken child services system failed to protect eight-year-old Gabriel Fernandez who was tortured and killed by his MOTHER and her boyfriend because she thought he was gay
- The Story of How Taylor Swift's Squad-Studded "Bad Blood" Video Came Together
New On Netflix This Week: Biggie: I Got A Story To Tell, Pokemon, And Nolan's Batman have 338 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.