Marvel’s Cable ongoing title will end in June with Cable #12 from writer Gerry Duggan and artist Phil Noto. The series finale will pit young Cable, who has been part of the X-Men since he killed his older self, against his adult counterpart in a two-part story encompassing Cable #11 and 12. “While the rest of the X-Men gear up for the highly-anticipated Hellfire Gala, young Nathan Summers will have to contend with his grizzled war veteran future self in Cable #12,” reads Marvel’s official description of the Cable finale. “The past and future of Nathan Summers will finally collide in a game-changing confrontation that will set this iconic character on a new path!” Cable will be the second ongoing X-Men title to end since the start of the Dawn of X ‘ era (which has since transitioned into the current ‘Reign of X’ status quo), following the launch title Fallen Angels which ran for only six issues. The Hellfire Gala mentioned in the description is a special Krakoa mutant prom of sorts, during which the new X-Men roster (which includes one member voted on by fans) will be announced. “I was grateful to be reunited with Cable in this… Read full this story
- Why we ditched the kids for an adults-only trip through Mexico
- Northern AC Park Run series finale tomorrow
- A taste of the real Scotland with plenty for the kids
- 51 things to do with kids for after school activities in Surrey
- 'Chore guide' for kids causing debate on social media
- The Guildford attractions you should take everyone who visits
- 15 Best travel toys for babies, toddlers and kids
- What you can teach your kids about looking after their health
- Fitbits for kids: a step too far?
- Fitbits for kids: is there cause for concern?
Kid Cable takes on his adult self in series finale have 287 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.