Update: The LazarBeam Fortnite skin reveal has debuted. You can see pics of the cosmetic below or watch the reveal video for yourself. Like others in the Icon series, the skin is modeled after the real-life streamer Lannan “LazarBeam” Eacott. According to the reveal and the official press release from Epic Games, the set will be available on March 4 at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET. It comes with the LazarBeam outfit, Lunch Break emote, Ol’ Mate Sledgy Pickaxe, and the Baby Gingy Back Bling. A tournament is also set to take place a day before the skin goes live, on March 3, where players can compete in Duos to unlock the bundle before it’s available in the Item Shop. Find out more details from Epic Games . Original story follows… Epic Games will be revealing the next in its “Icon Series” of Fortnite skins, which honor popular content creators by modeling them in the cartoon Fortnite style. This time it’s LazarBeam’s turn, and the streamer is promoting a reveal to take place at 2 PM PT / 5 PM ET today, March 1. You can view the reveal below when it goes live. As usual we expect… Read full this story
- World Cup soccer comes to 'Fortnite' with new skin update with team kits
- Fortnite NFL skins: When is the release date, how much do they cost?
- Fortnite Battle Royale: Season 6 is Out!
- Everything new, added or changed in Fortnite’s season 6
- Fortnite season 5 has arrived — Here are the biggest changes from the update
- Tuesday Night Fortnite: Seahawks’ Mike Davis vs. Packers’ David Bakhtiari
- NFL uniforms are coming to 'Fortnite' thanks to the league's new deal with Epic Games
- Fortnite Friday: Week 7 battle pass challenges, NFL skins and the insane cube event
- Who is the best ‘Fortnite’ player in sports? Let’s discuss.
- Fortnite Friday: Season 5 reveal, map changes, week 1 battle pass challenges
Fortnite LazarBeam "Icon" Skin Coming March 4 have 304 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.