Doom 3 VR Edition will launch for PlayStation VR on 29th March, Bethesda has announced. This VR-enhanced version will contain the 2004 first-person shooter and its expansions Resurrection of Evil and The Lost Mission, enhanced with new textures, sound effects and virtual reality features. The game makes use of the system’s Aim controller for its motion-controlled flashlight-mounted weapons. You’ll also use it to check your handy wrist-mounted display. There’s also a 180-degree quick-turn function to catch any demons creeping up behind you. Bethesda is still currently an independent company, and its Microsoft buyout has yet to go through. Still, all previously-announced PlayStation exclusives will continue to be released – such as the promising-looking Deathloop . Buy Doom 3 BFG Edition from Amazon [?]
- Oculus VR responds to ZeniMax's claims that Carmack stole IP for the Rift
- KFC's bizarre VR training game locks you in a room until you learn to cook chicken the 'hard way'
- Best PlayStation 4 Accessories: Black Friday 2019 - Deals & Buyer's Guide
- These are the free PlayStation Plus Games for November 2019
- Doom co-creator John Carmack resigns from id Software to focus on Oculus Rift
- Best Vertical Stands for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Marvel's Avengers beta comes to PlayStation 4 first along with exclusive content
- What is VR porn? XXX film star Brett Rossi reveals how VR sex tapes are created
- Sony and Nike announce limited edition Paul George sneakers
- Oculus Quest VR Headset Compatible with Axonom Visual CPQ
Doom 3 VR Edition announced for PlayStation VR have 227 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.