As part of this week’s Infinite Frontier #0, DC has announced a new Supergirl title planned to launch in June 2021. Though Infinite Frontier #0 doesn’t include any hints at what’s ahead for Supergirl’s story and status quo, her new series, titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, is included in a list of upcoming DC titles at the end of the one-shot. Though the plot and creators of Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow have yet to be announced, along with whether it is an ongoing or limited series, its title is somewhat interesting in itself. There’s the obvious juxtaposition of ‘Super girl ‘ with the subtitle ‘ Woman of Tomorrow,’ which can almost be read literally as the growth of a girl into a woman. But it also harkens back to Supergirl’s DC: Future State title, which was called Kara Zor-El: Superwoman. The subtitle of the new series seems to imply that the Prime Earth Kara will be put on a trajectory toward her Future State counterpart’s status quo, in which she is an intergalactic hero who lives on the moon and protects alien refugees, having been one herself in her youth. Zara Zor-El: Superwoman was written by Marguerite Bennett with art… Read full this story
- DC Comics, '12 Years a Slave' writer put spotlight on disenfranchised heroes
- Comic-Con 2018 Saturday schedule: Aquaman, Shazam and DC take over
- Inside DC’s Controversial 'Watchmen' and Justice League Crossover
- Batman casts a heavy shadow over The CW’s new Batwoman series
- DC’s streaming service will be a one-stop-shop for its TV shows, movies, and comics
- Video: Is futuristic Skylon the space shuttle of tomorrow?
- Your Creative Calendar: 91 Things To Do, See, And Hear This June
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
- Dell launches colorful new Inspiron R laptops, including pink and red models
- Strong character work redeems
DC to launch Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow series in June have 303 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.