A new Apex Legends book has revealed that even the Apex Games themselves developed a problem with camping players when they were originally conceived. Just below, you can see a snapshot from a new Apex Legends book dedicated to the lore behind Respawn’s battle royale game, called Pathfinder’s Book. In the book, there’s an interview with Wattson, whose father actually designed and developed the ring in which the Apex Games take place. In the interview, Wattson casually mentions that the original Apex Games used to go on for days at a time, due to the fact that players would “camp” and wait for prey to come along. Wait WHAT from r/ApexLore In fact, the Apex Games went by a very different name during their first iteration: the Thunderdome Games (no relation to Mad Max). Back in this phase, there was no ring closing in on the surviving players, meaning anyone could sit back in any location for the entirety of the game without any pressure whatsoever to move. Apparently, the Thunderdome Games were watched over by none other than Blisk, who you might remember as the primary antagonist of Titanfall 2’s single player campaign. It’s really interesting to note that… Read full this story
- Apex Legends new character might have the saddest backstory yet
- Apex Legends' newest map was a Titanfall 3 concept
- Apex Legends' new hero is Horizon, a Scottish astrophysicist with a "mastery of gravity"
- Apex Legends cross-platform release date, how to add friends and cross-platform lobbies explained
- Apex Legends leakers reveal future characters, say Respawn is working on Titanfall 3
- The best Xbox One games for 2020
- The best Nintendo Switch games for 2020
- The best PlayStation 4 games for 2020
- Treyarch trolls Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War dataminers with the oldest trick in the book
- Amazon Prime Members Can Get 23 Free PC Games Right Now
Apex Legends lore book reveals the original game was plagued by campers have 306 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.