A YouTuber has recreated WandaVision ‘s ‘Agatha All Along’ musical number inside Animal Crossing: New Horizons . The scene has been recreated using assets and animations from Nintendo's hit game, with Marvel’s new banger playing over the top of it. Just like in the original clip, the Animal Crossing: New Horizons version features WandaVision characters Agatha, Wanda, Vision, and more who are played by Animal Crossing NPCs and customisable playable characters. The channel, Great-Bit Arcade , has also done a number of other recreations including the Pokemon TV series intro which features Ash using Pokeballs to catch various villagers, an Aggretsuko recreation which sees Isabelle take on the role of Sanrio's metal-loving red panda Retsuko, and even a Simpsons intro recreation which is complete with an Animal Crossing themed couch gag. This wouldn't be the first Animal Crossing: New Horizons recreation we've seen either, as fans have also gone to great lengths to bring their favourite games, movies, and TV shows into the island getaway game. Including, Avatar: The Last Airbender , Crash Bandicoot , and the US Office . WandaVision has been a huge success for Disney after it began premiering on Disney Plus earlier this year. The miniseries… Read full this story
- Beer pros pick 12 very New England brews out this fall
- Thousands recreate iconic Beatles cover photo
- Behind the scenes of Float Like A Butterfly in Co Cork
- E3 2019: The biggest games, trailers and announcements
- Spectacular Planet Earth II comes to First Direct Arena
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- Rise for the Rugby World Cup on ITV
- The best places in the South West to take the family this summer
- Discovering ancient shores aboard Marella Discovery
Animal Crossing: New Horizons fan recreates WandaVision’s Agatha All Along scene have 291 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.