A savvy Animal Crossing: New Horizons fan has found a way to keep turnip merchant Daisy Mae on their island long after she is due to leave. Reddit user u/WestAirline who posted their discovery to the r/AnimalCrossing subreddit, shares that if the player doesn't go inside any buildings (which allows the outside of the island to reset) Daisy Mae will actually stay on your island until the next day – which resets at 5am. This technique allowed u/WestAirline to delay buying turnips until 9 hours after the usual deadline. Today I learned something new. Adorable Daisy Mae doesn’t disappear at noon if you don’t enter any buildings. Just bought some turnips at 9pm from r/AnimalCrossing Daisy Mae, a boar NPC who visits player’s islands every Sunday morning to sell turnips, usually only hangs around until noon of that day to make a sale. This can mean that some players who aren't early risers miss her visit and have to wait until the following Sunday to profit off of the piglet's produce. Find out exactly how to do this yourself in our Animal Crossing: New Horizons turnips guide. This is just one of several new discoveries that continue to surprise even… Read full this story
- What Are the Good Sites to Review Your Favorite Anime?
- We ARE hypocrites! Extinction Rebellion's celeb fans such as Jude Law, Lily Cole and Poppy Delevingne admit to double standards over their globetrotting 'high carbon lives'
- Discover 7 Steps to Instant Sex Appeal (the Easy 'Gym Free' Way)
- Cross Country Mover - How to Best Stretch Your Moving Budget
- The New DC Universe Streaming Service Will Bundle Superhero Comics and TV Shows All in One Place
- 5 Things We Loved About the First Season of
- Nurturing the Scientist in Your Toddler
- Thursday's Best Deals: DEWALT Gold Box, Sugru, Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones, and More
- What caused the refugee crisis? You asked Google – here's the answer
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
Animal Crossing: New Horizons fan discovers a way to prevent Daisy Mae from leaving at midday have 329 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.