Zack Snyder’s Justice League is very nearly upon us, and one of its biggest surprises might have been unveiled already. A recent Vanity Fair report revealed that we can expect to see a huge cameo at the end of the Snyder Cut – one “that will blow hardcore fans’ minds.” One of the names that sprang up in the speculation that followed was Green Lantern, though there are other possible candidates like Hawkman, who is set to make his big-screen debut in the upcoming Black Adam, or the newly cast Supergirl . But it turns out the cameo might not be that big of a surprise after all. According to io9 , who say their source is knowledgeable on the film, the mystery character is in fact (spoiler alert) … Martian Manhunter. This isn’t really all that much of a shock, considering it’s already widely known that the alien will be in the new Justice League. Snyder himself has already teased the character’s appearance , as well as a scene involving Lois and Martha Kent, with the latter actually Martian Manhunter in disguise. Plus, Harry Lennix’s General Swanwick – the alien’s human guise – appeared in Man of Steel and… Read full this story
- 'Justice League' film to hit theaters following 'Batman v Superman'
- Doug Liman Will Not Direct the Justice League Dark Movie After All
- 'Justice League' looks ready to rumble in steamy new photo
- 'Justice League' clip reveals Aquaman swimming underwater
- New 'Justice League' teaser debuts -- and it's almost funny?
- Batman v Superman: Spoiler FAQ of Justice
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- 'Wonder Woman 2' is official, but with a big question
- The Next Season of
- Batman v Superman
Zack Snyder's Justice League's big cameo may have already been confirmed have 274 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.