Beyond WandaVision’s big cameo in episode 5 , one blink-and-you’ll-miss-it mystery still remains. While trying to find out the truth behind Westview, SWORD’s Monica Rambeau decided to draft in some much-needed help in the form of an “engineer” she’s chummy with. But, outside of a quick close up on the phone she used to text them, we’re still none the wiser as to who it might be. Marvel has a long, long history of superheroes and civilians capable in science, as well as those adept at tinkering with technology. While Monica specifically mentioned it was an engineer of the aerospace variety in her powwow with Randal Park’s Jimmy Woo and Kat Dennings’ Darcy Lewis, the field is still pretty wide open when it comes to the identity of the unnamed engineer. But it’s got to be someone familiar, right? From the MCU’s Mightiest Heroes to those we’ve yet to meet – here are the five most likely candidates. Reed Richards The Fantastic Four are officially coming to the MCU at some point in the near future. One line of SWORD dialogue even suggested we might have already heard about their origins in WandaVision . But will Reed Richards – aka… Read full this story
- Look at candidate's past successes, not trash talk Ishizaki:
- EPP poised to pick lead candidate, amid struggle over Orban
- Orbán backs Weber as lead candidate in European election
- Who are the leading candidates to take over from Martin O'Neill?
- The four candidates to succeed Merkel
- How Marvel can stop audiences succumbing to superhero fatigue
- Germany’s (and Europe’s) future in their hands
- Meet your Pickering-Uxbridge candidates
- BR Exclusive! US company Visteon looking to hire 400 developers in its new development center in Timisoara by 2020
- Lewis Hamilton wins Brazilian GP after Max Verstappen loses lead in collision with Esteban Ocon
Who is the engineer in WandaVision? A look at the leading candidates from Marvel's past (and future) have 302 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.