Tata Motors has introduced its new ‘Founders Edition’ models in the Indian market. The company has introduced the Founders Edition version of all its products. This includes the Tigor, Tiago, Nexon, Altroz and Harrier.
The new Founders Edition models have been introduced to commemorate 75-years of Tata Motors in the Indian automotive industry. The new special edition models come with a slightly revised logo, while also featuring the signature of JRD Tata.
All Founders Edition models will be identical to their regular counterparts, apart from the two details mentioned above. Talking about the logo, the Founders Edition models will feature the Tata emblem with a blue background.
The bespoke JRD Tata signage can be seen on the front fender creases, rear pillar and on the dashboard inside. Apart from these, owners of the Tata Founders Edition models will get exclusive ‘Iconic Series’ postcards as well.
The Founders Edition models will, however, be available to only those who work for any company under the Tata Group. Interested customers in the Tata Group of Companies can book the ‘Founders Edition’ models online.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made on the special-edition models. All products will continue to carry forward the same features, equipment and mechanicals as the standard variants.
Tata Motors recently even launched a limited-edition version of its entry-level Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The limited-edition model was introduced to celebrate the first anniversary of the refreshed Tiago range in the Indian market.
The new limited-edition Tiago comes with a host of cosmetic updates both inside and out, while retaining the same mechanicals. The new limited-edition version is based on the mid-spec Tiago XT variant and is offered with a price tag of Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Founders Edition Models Introduced
The Founders Edition are special models offered only for employees of the Tata Group of Companies. The company is commemorating the completion of 75-years in the auto industry, since 1945. The company, however, entered the passenger vehicle segment in 1991.
- Edited Transcript of INVE earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of BA earnings conference call or presentation 24-Jul-19 2:30pm GMT
- Paytm’s Founder Says Winning in India Prepared Him for the World
- Edited Transcript of CONN earnings conference call or presentation 3-Sep-19 3:00pm GMT
- The limited edition supercars selling like quicksilver
- Paytm’s Vijay Shekhar Sharma Says Winning in India Prepared Him for the World
- Electric version of Jaguar's classic E-type to go into production
- These are the longest living car models – including the VW Beetle and Mini
- 6 Million Ikea Shoppers Expected to Hit Up India's First Store
- Porsche confirms 911 Speedster will enter production
- Edited Transcript of LADR earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 9:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of PBYI earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of AGR earnings conference call or presentation 24-Jul-19 2:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of AEHR earnings conference call or presentation 3-Oct-19 9:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of HCHC earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
- 15 cycling products perfect for autumn and winter
- The concepts of change: automakers show what they think your motoring future could look like
- Prints charming: the RIXO founders on friendship and fashion
- Morgan's 110 Anniversary gifts for buyers
- Return of a Mini marvel
Tata Motors Introduces ‘Founders Edition’ Models Of Its Entire Product Range In India: Here Are The Details! have 729 words, post on www.drivespark.com at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.