After being taken offline in 2016 when its creator Jonx0r retired from modding, the popular expansion-sized Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth has returned. Jonx0r has uploaded a new version of Wyrmstooth , and apparently returned to the modding scene.
Wyrmstooth adds a fully voiced new questline, set after the events of Skyrim’s main story, in which the Dragonborn is hired to defeat a dragon that is harassing the ships of the East Empire Company. Your job is to assemble a team of mercenary companions and travel to the island of Wyrmstooth, which features a variety of sidequests and a gigantic dungeon. To promote the updated version of the mod, Jonx0r made a trailer using text-to-speech software trained on several of the familiar voices of Skyrim.
It’s worth noting that Wyrmstooth features the voices of actual actors for its characters, which it has over 30 of. It also has a new home—an Imperial fort that can be repaired and expanded—as well as an animal companion recruited via one of its 15 sidequests, new spells, a new dragonshout, and a puzzle that apparently involves possessing a draugr.
- 'Final Fantasy VII's' Sephiroth and More Invade 'Skyrim' With This Mod
- The ‘Stinky’ Man Returns in This Deleted Scene From
- Skyrim guide: Everything you need to know about the remastered PS4, Xbox, PC Special Edition upgrade
- HMS Queen Elizabeth Warship Springs Leak During MoD Navy Sea Trials, Forced to Return to Portsmouth
- The Skyrim Special Edition launch day mod difference between PS4 and Xbox One
- Elder Scrolls 6: Release date, Skyrim Grandma, and everything else we know
- The Elder Scrolls Online treks on to Skyrim in 2020
- Militants Brought Chlorine Gas to Idlib to Stage Chemical Attack - Russian MoD
- Espionage suspect totally thought messages to Chinese intel were deleted
- Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
- Celebrity deaths in 2019: Famous faces lost this year from Gary Rhodes to Toni Morrison
- ICE Deleted Surveillance Video Of A Transgender Asylum-Seeker Who Died In Its Custody
- "A Honeypot For Assholes": Inside Twitter’s 10-Year Failure To Stop Harassment
- Kerbal Space Program creator's new game, Balsa Model Flight Sim, is coming next year
- Windows 8.1 review: Start's return cheered by some but problems remain
- Steve Price not returning to radio gigs as Deb Knight tipped to take over
- Families can make a mint on unwanted tech — but selling to the wrong firm could return just a third of the cash
- Priyanka Chopra takes to social media to announce that she has fallen ill after returning home
- Monsters who drugged and filmed gang rape of Brit mum, 50, while she was on holiday in Italy are caged for 36 years
- The Six-Year Struggle to Regain Ownership of the ‘This Is Fine’ Dog
Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth returns, years after being deleted have 474 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.