After being taken offline in 2016 when its creator Jonx0r retired from modding, the popular expansion-sized Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth has returned. Jonx0r has uploaded a new version of Wyrmstooth , and apparently returned to the modding scene. Wyrmstooth adds a fully voiced new questline, set after the events of Skyrim’s main story, in which the Dragonborn is hired to defeat a dragon that is harassing the ships of the East Empire Company. Your job is to assemble a team of mercenary companions and travel to the island of Wyrmstooth, which features a variety of sidequests and a gigantic dungeon. To promote the updated version of the mod, Jonx0r made a trailer using text-to-speech software trained on several of the familiar voices of Skyrim. It’s worth noting that Wyrmstooth features the voices of actual actors for its characters, which it has over 30 of. It also has a new home—an Imperial fort that can be repaired and expanded—as well as an animal companion recruited via one of its 15 sidequests, new spells, a new dragonshout, and a puzzle that apparently involves possessing a draugr. The version of Wyrmstooth compatible with Skyrim Special Edition is on NexusMods and Bethesda.net , and the… Read full this story
- Pipes of Christmas Concerts Return for 21st Season
- Metal detectorists are jailed for eight and ten years for stealing £12million hoard of Anglo-Saxon coins and jewellery - much of which is still missing
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim - Dragonborn review
- Bella Thorne posts her own nudes after getting hacked, accuses ex of not returning passport
- Paying $20 to delete your Ashley Madison profile was probably a bad idea
- Moment a half-naked pervert was confronted by paedophile hunters after he sent explicit photos to '13-year-old girl'
- Infinity War Deleted Scene Reunites Hulk and Black Widow
- Sean Clifford: Death threats played role in deleted social media
- Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2019: EC Deletes 2.16 Lakh Bogus Voters From Electoral Rolls
- First Dates responds to complaints after 'catch-up' segment deleted
Skyrim mod Wyrmstooth returns, years after being deleted have 322 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.