Ubisoft has unveiled the Rainbow Six Siege Year 6 roadmap today, outlining all content coming to the game over the next four seasonal events. In a press release, Ubisoft pulled back the curtain on everything currently in the works for the future of Rainbow Six Siege. Chiefly, Year 6 kicks off with the Crimson Heist seasonal event, introducing new attacker Flores from Argentina, and a rework of the existing Border map. There’s not quite as much information to go on for the three subsequent seasons included in Rainbow Six Siege Year 6, but we still know a fair amount. Season two will introduce an unannounced character from the Nakoda Nations, along with a rework of the Favela map, while season three adds one character from Croatia and reworks three existing maps. Finally, season four rounds out Year 6 with an operator from Ireland, and will rework the Outback map. Ubisoft also has a slate of minor gameplay adjustments planned for Rainbow Six Siege Year 6. A new secondary weapon, the Gonne-6, will be added, as will the ability for players to control their cameras and gadgets even after their death. In the preparation phase before a match kicks off, you’ll… Read full this story
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 Season 4: Everything We Know
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 content roadmap coming 'soon™'
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 Season 2: Everything We Know
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4: Everything we know
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 Season 3: Everything We Know
- Should you buy the Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 Pass?
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 Pass out now, exclusive items revealed
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 4 leak reveals Danish and Secret Service gadgets
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Season 3: Everything we expect so far
- Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Season 3: Everything we know
Rainbow Six Siege Year 6 roadmap detailed with gameplay and quality of life improvements have 281 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.