Pokemon Legends Arceus is a new free roaming Pokemon game coming to Nintendo Switch in 2022.
According to the reveal trailer shared at the Pokemon Presents stream today, Pokemon Legends Arceus is set in the Sinnoh region many years before the events of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. The trailer showed a trainer on a journey that led them through an old village and out into the vast reaches of Sinnoh – Mt. Coronet still looms large in the distance, but the wild and rugged reaches of Sinnoh’s past will surprise even dedicated Diamond & Pearl fans.
Your young trainer has a simple but ambitious goal: complete the first Pokedex in Sinnoh’s history. They’ll have the help of a professor (some things never change) who starts them off with a Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott, and from there they’ll be able to catch and battle more Pokemon out in the wild – complete with tall grass to sneak through as you try to lob old-timey wooden Pokeballs at them. While catching Pokemon is quite different, it looks like battling them will still take place in the kinds of familiar turn-based battles you’re used to.
The big mystery so far is what any of this has to do with the Pokemon in its title: old Sinnoh legends say that Arceus shaped everything in the world, and we’re at least a bit closer to those times as we play through this piece of regional history. As for what role it will play in this game specifically, we’ll just have to wait until Pokemon Legends Arceus’ simultaneous global release in 2022 to find out.
Speaking of Sinnoh, The Pokemon Company also announced a pair of new Switch remakes: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl .
- What the NBA at Disney World could look like if 2019-20 season gets finished at Orlando site
- What the NBA at Disney World could look like if league finishes out 2019-20 season in Florida
- Pokemon Go Fest is like reliving the summer it launched, and proves it has plenty of life in it yet
- Incredible history of McDonald’s you never knew – including why arches look like boobs & owners ‘cheated out of £200m’
- Is history repeating itself? 2020 has been as hard-hit by coronavirus as 1918 was by the Spanish flu despite scientific progress
- Sporting royalty set for $10m charity golf match in aid of the coronavirus relief effort
- Pokemon Go Dev's Harry Potter AR Game Wizards Unite Confirmed
- Apex Legends Is Bolder Than Ever In Season 5, And Respawn Wants To Keep Trying New Things
- How Novels Like "Circe" Show Ancient Stories In A New Light
- Apex Legends Mirage guide [Season 5]: Mirage tips and tricks, abilities, hitbox
- The biggest baseball blunders in history
- Biggest baseball blunders in history
- Bill O'Reilly: How Donald Trump is like JFK
- Mike Tyson: 10 wild stories!
- What it’s like visiting the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston now
- Seven most gruesome cuts in boxing history from Badou Jack’s ‘axe wound’ to Mike Tyson chomping Holyfield’s ear off
- Desperate Housewives legend Eva Longoria reveals her first Hollywood audition was to play a hooker
- Perfect Dark: the oral history of an N64 classic
- I Don't Feel Like Buying Stuff Anymore
- Type 2 diabetics are TWICE as likely to die from Covid-19... and obesity increases the risk even further, new research shows
Pokemon Legends Arceus looks like Breath of the Wild set in Sinnoh history have 539 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.