It’s undeniably great that you can dress your plane up as a pizza in Microsoft Flight Simulator , but for anyone looking for a more substantial update, here’s good news. World Update 3 , which will introduce new terrain and map data for the UK—England, Wales and Scotland—will release on February 16. The official Flight Sim Support Twitter account confirmed as much today. “The team is putting the finishing touches on all aspects of this massive update,” it tweeted , “and we appreciate your continued patience.” The update was initially scheduled for January 26 but was hit with a slight delay. Upon that announcement , Asobo confirmed it’ll feature new aerials, five airports, over 70 new points of interest, and five new photogrammetry cities. It was the cities that caused the delay, though. “Unfortunately, these new cities are causing a slight delay,” the studio wrote at the time. “It's a new process and data source for us and the tools have to be updated for these cities to integrate seamlessly into the sim.” For more on what World Update 3 will include, this blog post is thorough . Here’s what Windsor Castle will look like. Curiously, it will look just… Read full this story
- Can Microsoft Flight Simulator's 2020 reboot solve the pilot shortage?
- Can Flight Simulator reboot save aviation?
- Building a PC For Flight Simulator X
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote Get Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad
- PUBG Mobile update WARNING: Downloading Patch 0.15.0 comes with a reward
- Final simulator tests for 737 MAX expected to begin in early November, sources say
- Momentum grows to break up big tech, as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple face scrutiny
- How to Update Drivers Automatically
- Okay, Xbox: Microsoft finally adds Google Assistant support to its gaming console
- Jennifer Arcuri's firm sets up new UK office amid £100,000 grant row
Microsoft Flight Simulator's big UK update releases next week have 295 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.