In celebration of Black History Month this year, we’ve been getting in touch with some of the brilliant minds from behind the scenes at Intel. Marcus Kennedy and Steven Callender both take active roles in initiatives that seek to bolster diversity and inclusion across the board, and have kindly provided some insights about their inspirations, passions and aspirations. So, whether you’re an aspiring technologist, or simply interested to see how Intel’s working with its employees to raise the standard, we bring you two success stories from the voices of Intel employees, who are here to talk you through their journeys within the world of technology. Fair warning, I was already tearing up after the first answers. Marcus Kennedy General Manager of Intel’s Gaming Division & Co-chair of Intel’s Black Leadership Council After graduating with an Industrial Engineering degree from Florida State University and a handful of internships, I went to work for Kraft Foods in manufacturing. A few years later, Intel called and since I had been building my own computers for a while and liked them as a company, I went ahead and accepted the interview. It turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made…. Read full this story
- Suns’ future strategy suggests no early exits
- NFL venture with Yahoo will offer glimpse into the future
- Behind the scenes with Kyle Busch: On fatherhood, his past and advice for NBA sharpshooter
- Marshall can do better than Bama, but how crazy is too crazy an offer for him to refuse?
- Did lack of player development lead Padres to fire Bud Black?
- Wuz Joe Black robbed in ’52?
- The Latest: Keep black cats away from Baffert
- Remembering 1996 Masters, Norman has advice for Spieth
- Black Monday tracker: Which NFL coaches and GMs got the ax?
- The Latest: GOP candidates offer opening remarks to Miami
Leading Black voices of Intel offer advice for future technologists have 305 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.