The Witcher 3 is a game that can last for upwards of 100 hours, and during that time you’ll spend a heckuva lot more time murdering monsters and navigating conversation trees than you will taking a bath. But if Anders Lundbjörk’s short PS1 demake of the Witcher 3 had dared depict any other of Geralt’s daily affairs, it wouldn’t have captured the Geralt we know and love. “Demake” is probably a misnomer here: the video embedded above resembles Witcher 3-themed sketch comedy with a PS1 veneer. It’s quite funny, especially if you’re a fellow hater of Gwent. Just, uh, make sure you watch until the end. You’ll have probably guessed, but Anders Lundbjörk is the same YouTuber responsible for the Cyberpunk 2077 PS1 demake , which is actually something I’d be eager to play. Another recent demake was this PS1 reimagining of Bloodborne , which really makes me want to play King’s Field.
- New Henry Cavill Netflix show The Witcher, is so good ‘makes Game of Thrones fights look awful’
- The Best Bath Towels on Amazon, According to Hyperenthusiastic Reviewers
- New Witcher Netflix trailer reveals December release date – watch it now
- Henry Cavill shows off a Witcher fight scene on Jimmy Kimmel
- Cedar Cove
- A Christmas miracle! Spending expert shares genius tips to help YOU save money this festive season - as FEMAIL unveils the ultimate gift guide so you can find the perfect present for everyone on your list
- What Are the Best Bedsheets?
- Ten questions on Jane Austen
- St. Nicholas: The story behind Santa Claus
- 20 Startling Facts About Insects
Geralt takes a nice warm bath in this Witcher 3 PS1 demake have 260 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.