Love is in the air, and Fortnite restaurants are the place to go if you want to know how to serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner. This aquatic character has tables set up outside the finest dining establishments on the island, but it’s up to you to find one of them and interact with it to serve Fishstick and his date. This is one of the Fortnite Week 11 quests, which all have a Valentine’s theme running through them, so if you’re ready to play Cupid then you’ll need to know which eateries in Fortnite will let you complete this task. We’ve already taken a tour of the food joints to identify the Fortnite restaurant locations that count, so follow our guide and serve up that special fare to the happy couple. Fortnite quests | Fortnite gold bars | Fortnite bounties | Fortnite characters | Fortnite Razor Crest | Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 | Fortnite Predator | Fortnite Predators apartment | Fortnite Winter Trials event | Fortnite motorboats | Fortnite cars | Fortnite gas pump locations Fortnite Restaurant locations Although there are various cafes, takeaways, and food trucks found around the island, there are only three actual… Read full this story
- What are the Region's best restaurants? The Times features staff picks their favorites.
- No place to eat dinner downtown? That's changing. Here are more than 20 places to go
- Cleveland's Top 100 restaurants: The complete 2015 A-List (photos)
- Farm & Craft, a new restaurant for healthy food, opens in Phoenix, 4/27
- Restaurants scheduled to open in Austin in 2018
- Rediscover Date Night with Crescent, a Date Concierge Service
- These 75 restaurants are the best places to eat in Orange County in 2018 (60-46)
- Just Be Kitchen Adds Dinner Hours, New Dishes
- New restaurants: 15 of the most notable openings of 2018
- 18 Liverpool restaurants where you can eat lunch in the sun
Fortnite Restaurant locations - How to serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant have 294 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.