Football Manager 2021’s Main Winter Update is here, bringing the usual mid-season changes to player and staff attributes, updated squads after the main January transfer windows, and a cluster of smaller improvements under the hood. The headline of course is the squad and attributes update, which shifts any players that might have made the switch since the game launched in November 2020 to their new clubs, plus new staff, too. That means exciting youngster Amad Diallo is now in the Manchester United squad, for instance, after his January arival from Atalanta, and latest guy-to-be-sacked-in-18-months Tomas Tuchel now in charge at Chelsea, replacing “Super” Frank Lampard. Attribute updates – as in, changes to how good a player’s individual attributes are – are always fairly low-key in the winter update, but Sports Interactive reckons there’s been a whopping 3.7 million changes to the database this year, and there are always a few notable ones for breakout stars. Bundesliga wunderkind Youssufa Moukoko, for instance, who suddenly broke into the Borussia Dortmund first team this year when he was just 15, is now very much a wonderkid by FM 21’s standards, too. The gameplay changes are small but welcome – there’s now a bit… Read full this story
- Condemned to read Big Papers and the back of cereal packets
- 1963: When football in Britain froze for nearly 10 weeks
- Who was the first football club to have an official website?
- 'Baptism of fire': meet two female footballers working in hospitals
- New 5-stars highlight updated Top247 for 2021
- Coronavirus update: Latest news as travel ban extended to South Korea, Brisbane hospital staff in isolation, elderly people most at risk
- The big gamble that so nearly paid off
- 's Ariel Winter, Sarah Hyland and Cast Say Goodbye to Series in Emotional Tributes
- Coronavirus update: Boris Johnson 'in good spirits' in hospital, Federal Government to release virus modelling, British Open cancelled
- Ajax Coaching Academy funding the club that is still shaping football
Football Manager 2021's big winter update has arrived have 314 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.