During last year’s Super Bowl, a new Fast and the Furious trailer debuted, as the movie was originally going to release in May 2020. However, because of the global pandemic, the film was delayed. Things have moved fast since then, and we’re all a bit less furious, because a new trailer was released before the start of the Super Bowl. Prepare for joy.While it’s only a 30-second spot, the quick video is a reminder that Justice for Han is right around the corner, and F9 will more than likely feature more snacking than fans have been accustomed to over the years. Check out the family-themed trailer below.”The world has a way of changing,” explains Vin Diesel’s Dominic Toretto, and boy that statement couldn’t hit home any harder. “But there’s one thing that always stays the same. You miss the old life, every day.” Is Toretto talking about high-octane heists or being trapped in quarantine the past year?All of your favorites are back for the next installment–minus Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, who have been spun off into their own franchise.. But that’s ok because director Justin Lin has added another WWE wrestler-turned actor to his F9 arsenal in John Cena…. Read full this story
- Vin Diesel and John Cena face off in this exclusive Fast & Furious 9 image
- Tom Brady’s insane car collection is worth over £3million and includes a Bugatti Veyron and two Aston Martins
- New F9 Image Arrives as Vin Diesel Stands Committed to Fast & Furious Theatrical Experience
- John Cena Declares That Fast & Furious 9 Is a Reason to Go to the Cinema
- Tyrese Gibson Talks Fast Five [Exclusive]
- Fast & Furious 9 Begins Shooting, Vin Diesel Shares First Set Video
- The 10 greatest Lola cars
- Watch: The First 'Fast 8' Trailer—Is It the Answer to That Dwayne Johnson v Vin Diesel Feud?
- Creepy trailer for Disney+ miniseries WandaVision starring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as their Marvel characters debuts during Emmys
- Archie's first podcast! Meghan and Harry feature their one-year-old son in first Spotify podcast and coax him into wishing listeners a happy new year - as they begin '£30m' franchise by interviewing Elton John, James Corden and quoting Martin Luther King
Fast 9 Super Bowl Trailer Features Family, Fast Cars, And John Cena Driving Furiously have 366 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.