During last year’s Super Bowl, a new Fast and the Furious trailer debuted, as the movie was originally going to release in May 2020. However, because of the global pandemic, the film was delayed. Things have moved fast since then, and we’re all a bit less furious, because a new trailer was released before the start of the Super Bowl. Prepare for joy.While it’s only a 30-second spot, the quick video is a reminder that Justice for Han is right around the corner, and F9 will more than likely feature more snacking than fans have been accustomed to over the years. Check out the family-themed trailer below.”The world has a way of changing,” explains Vin Diesel’s Dominic Toretto, and boy that statement couldn’t hit home any harder. “But there’s one thing that always stays the same. You miss the old life, every day.” Is Toretto talking about high-octane heists or being trapped in quarantine the past year?All of your favorites are back for the next installment–minus Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, who have been spun off into their own franchise.. But that’s ok because director Justin Lin has added another WWE wrestler-turned actor to his F9 arsenal in John Cena…. Read full this story
- Super League Grand Final player ratings as Manfredi inspires Wigan to win
- Farmer's heart was between car door and his seat, court told in murder case
- Son's shock after man who killed his family is back in court
- 'Hugely influential' family man and Bens Carpets owner has died
- Irish school kids on fast track to career success after Formula 1 STEM podium spot
- Mansfield man 'risking his life every day' by driving on the A52
- Storm Callum: Met Office amber warning for heavy rain issued nearby
- Raiders vs Seahawks
- Killers on our roads: Faces of 10 jailed dangerous drivers
- 'We should stop making all-female reboots of old films and superhero classics. Here's why'
Fast 9 Super Bowl Trailer Features Family, Fast Cars, And John Cena Driving Angry have 317 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.