You may not have known this, but today, February 9, is National Pizza Day. I’m not making that up: It’s included in Wikipedia’s ” List of Food Days ,” and the National Day Calendar acknowledges it as well, saying, “February 9th celebrates one of America's all-time favorite foods. Whether it is thin crust, Chicago-style, deep dish, or anything in between, pizza is an American favorite.” To mark the big day, Microsoft is giving away a pizza livery mod for the X-Cub single-prop plane in Microsoft Flight Simulator . Created by community member Matt987123, it’s basically an opportunity to write “PIZZA” down the side of your plane in big block letters, while adorning the fuselage and stabilizer with a stylized cheese-and-pepperoni motif—the sort of thing you might expect from a Domino’s delivery plane, if they had such things. Happy National Pizza Day, a day very near and dear to many of us. Here is a free pizza livery mod for the X-Cub made by community member Matt987123. Thank you Matt! Download here: https://t.co/R2lD4p1wofScreenshots by @tomashoste #NationalPizzaDay #MicrosoftFlightSimulator pic.twitter.com/7bmlk1Bo33 February 9, 2021 See more And that’s pretty much it—you can dress up your plane like a pizza for free. It’s silly but… Read full this story
- Fly anywhere in the world in the impossibly massive Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Microsoft Flight Simulator looks stunning in the new Insider teaser
- Microsoft's annual Inside Xbox event goes live from London today
- Microsoft announces 50+ titles for Xbox Game Pass
- STEPHEN GLOVER: From gun control to climate change, the hypocrisy of party-loving elites like Hugh Grant and Leona Lewis is shameless
- Six tips on getting freebies for your flight including who to ask for an upgrade
- Church of England has diddly-squat chance of attracting young — like Pope’s flop visit to Ireland
- New Xbox Game Pass Games Announced, Some Available Right Now
- Tons Of New Xbox Game Pass Games Confirmed, Some Out Now On Xbox One/PC
- Would YOU take off in a 'flying coffin'? That’s what a US senator dubbed Boeing’s 737 MAX after two crashes killed 346. So as the fleet looks set to head back into the skies, TOM LEONARD asks, DID the company put profit before safety?
Dress up your plane like a pizza with this free, silly Microsoft Flight Simulator livery have 370 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.