Well, we knew a new PUBG title for console and PC would be launching soon, but back in January we also heard something about a new mobile title set in the PUBG universe – and it seems Krafton has decided to unveil the latter first. PUBG: New State appears to be something of a sequel to the original PUBG, taking the battle royale into the future (2051) and introducing a new battleground called “TROI”. It will apparently expand PUBG’s lore, allowing players to discover “how the universe has evolved”. I guess you can tell NASA to pack up the Perseverance rover, then. It sounds like the fundamentals of the original PUBG battle royale will remain the same, while adding several new features, such as a new in-game weapon customisation that allows players to make various weapons with customisation kits. These kits themselves include a variety of improvements such as performance enhancements, fire mode selection and grenade launcher attachments. On top of that you can now expect “combat rolls, drones, and a futuristic ballistic shield,” along with “massive 8×8 open worlds” that players can explore with some new vehicles. The map itself, meanwhile, has “interactable objects” to help players develop new… Read full this story
- New Digimon Game Will Be Announced Later This Month
- Limited Run Games Announces New Year's Day Blowout Sale
- PUBG MOBILE, Mission: Impossible - Fallout partner for all new in-game content
- Samsung's new Odyssey gaming monitor line boasts an aggressive curve, futuristic design
- Will Mirror's Edge 2 and Tony Hawk's 5 revive the idea of playful space in video games?
- Keanu, comebacks and a new console: the 10 biggest stories of E3 2019
- Epic Games Store Gives Out Three More Free Games
- The best free-to-play games of 2020 will help frugal gamers survive
- PUBG Mobile: Top Five Features We Are Expecting in The Year 2020
- PUBG Mobile’s latest update brings Payload, War Mode in EvoGround
A futuristic new PUBG game has been announced have 305 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.