Each season of the CW’s The Flash challenges Barry Allen, the fastest man alive, with a new villain. After facing Bloodwork (and that whole Crisis on Infinite Earths thing) last season, Season 7 will pit The Flash against the villain known as Chillblaine, TVLine reports.Actor Jon Cor, who had a role on Shadowhunters alongside Arrow’s Katherine McNamara, will play the part of cryogenicist Mark Stevens. The official description calls him “a charismatic bad boy obsessed with cryogenic technology.” It continues: “when he’s not breaking into corporate safes, he’s busy breaking hearts with his irresistible charm and roguish style. Armed with his own cold weapons, he’ll become a new thorn in the side of Team Flash as the DC Comics villain Chillblaine.”Chillblaine will likely not be the primary villain for the upcoming batch of episodes. The season has Flash fighting and ultimately defeating Eva McCulloch, the new Mirror Master, but “in doing so, he’ll also unleash and even more powerful and devastating threat on Central City: one that threatens to tear his team–and his marriage–apart.”In the comics, Chillblaine (of which there have been four to hold the name) are generally Captain Cold rip-offs. They’re recruited by Captain Cold’s sister, Golden Glider,… Read full this story
- Health experts advise caution during extreme cold You may also be interested in...
- Former, current Indians tied to Lake County Captains promotions
- Wind Chill Warnings, Advisories Lifted As Temperatures Warm Across Much of the Country
- Who Is the Strongest Marvel Character? Thanos Vs Captain Marvel Could Settle Debate in 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Most Chill — Be More Chill is Super Fun, Pretty Vacant
- Captain Marvel measure up as the first Marvel Studios female-driven superhero flick: Review
- 9 obscure sports villains from Boston’s past
- In like a lion: Historically cold March temperatures are freezing a large part of the U.S.
- “Captain Marvel” Blasts Off Despite Initial Backlash
- NBC5 Forecast: Showers early, then windy and cold
The Flash Season 7 Introduces A Chilling Villain (And It's Not Captain Cold) have 335 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.