Pokemon Go‘s February Community Day is just around the corner. The event takes place next Saturday, February 6, and features the Thorn Pokemon Roselia. To get you up to speed on the event, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about February 2021’s Community Day below, from its start time to the other bonuses that will be available.
February 2021 Featured Pokemon: Roselia
The featured Pokemon for February’s Community Day is Roselia, a Grass/Poison Pokemon first introduced in Ruby and Sapphire. Roselia will be appearing in the wild much more frequently than usual throughout the event, while its pre-evolved form, Budew, will be hatching from 2 km eggs.
You’ll also have an increased chance of encountering a Shiny Roselia during February’s Community Day. This variant will still be rare, but you should be able to catch one with a little patience and persistence. You’ll increase your chances of finding a Shiny Roselia by using an Incense during the event.
February’s Community Day Moves: Bullet Seed And Weather Ball
If you’re able to evolve Roselia into Roserade up to two hours after February’s Community Day ends, it’ll learn not one, but two special event moves: the Fast Attack Bullet Seed and the Charged Attack Weather Ball. The latter move’s typing typically varies, but Roserade’s Weather Ball will deal Fire-type damage, making it effective against other Grass Pokemon.
February’s Community Day Hours
February’s Community Day will run for six hours. The event begins at 11 AM local time and ends at 5 PM local time. That means you’ll have until 7 PM local time to evolve Roselia into a Roserade that knows Bullet Seed and Weather Ball.
🌸 Relax with Roselia during the upcoming February Community Day! Evolve Roselia during #PokemonGOCommunityDay to get a Roserade that knows two exclusive attacks! 🌸 https://t.co/XRHt5ISJNw pic.twitter.com/p5ItXn2FrI
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) January 13, 2021
Community Day Special Research
As part of February’s Community Day, Niantic is offering an event-exclusive Special Research story called Stop and Smell the Roselia. To access this story, you’ll need to purchase a virtual ticket for $1. However, if you purchase a ticket for the Kanto Tour event by February 3, you’ll also receive a February Special Research ticket as a free bonus.
In addition to the paid Research Story, event-exclusive Timed Research tasks will also be available during February’s Community Day. Completing these tasks will net you various rewards, including Sinnoh Stones, which are required to evolve Roselia into Roserade.
Other Community Day Bonuses
In addition to increased Roselia spawns, a few other in-game bonuses will be active during February’s Community Day. First, eggs that are placed in an Incubator during the event will hatch at a quarter of their usual distance. Second, any Incense that you use during the event will remain active for three hours rather than the usual 60 minutes.
Additionally, Niantic will be selling a special Roselia Community Day bundle in Pokemon Go’s in-game shop. The bundle will cost 1,280 PokeCoins and includes the following items:
- 1 Elite Fast TM
- 4 Incense
- 4 Super Incubators
- 30 Ultra Balls
- Pokemon Go: Where to spend Turtwig Community Day in the Bay Area
- How do you catch Shinies in Pokemon Go and which new rare Shiny Pokemon is available?
- Pokemon Go Thriving in Duluth
- Opening Days introduces incoming students to campus life
- Opioid Crisis: WakeUp Carolina continues aid to community
- What is Groundhog Day 2017, how is it celebrated and where is Punxsutawney? All you need to know
- City to host Rhode Island Heritage Day Festival
- RiSE Las Vegas adds extra day to 2019 festival starting Friday
- Health council reports on crisis care, school starts, crime rate
- Hong Kong protesters, police battle for 2nd day
- LA Times executive editor speaks at USC
- Pneumonia takes time to get over
- Dead Man's Farm moves locations, adds new offerings for 2019
- Irish diva to return to Maine for Edgecomb Day celebration
- Things to do in Salem Oregon: Events this weekend near me
- After doing time, these former inmates are helping Camden
- Jesse Burks: Foot surgeon by day, horror film auteur by night
- Project Homeless Connect serves hundreds during annual event
- Two years, two months and nine days in hell
- Communities search for ways to live with growing wildfire threat
Pokemon Go Roselia February Community Day: Shiny Roselia, Event Moves, Start Time, And More have 700 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.