PlayStation VR is becoming a much larger VR platform, and with that comes a lot more games. With PlayStation unleashing new games almost every month, it’s hard not to be overwhelmed by what’s out there. Here are some of the unreleased VR games that we’re most excited about that are releasing soon.
- ★ Featured Favorite – Early 2021: After the Fall
- 2021: Humanity
- January 20, 2021: Hitman 3
- Early 2021: Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife
- Spring 2021: Maskmaker
- May 10, 2021: Hood: Outlaws & Legends
- Early 2021: Sam & Max: This Time It’s Virtual
From the creative minds behind Arizona Sunshine, this multiplayer FPS is set 20 years after the apocalypse in the ice-covered ruins of Los Angeles. The game pits four players against a hostile world, so play with friends or strangers.
Explore the nature of humankind. This game offers a unique perspective on humans and how they work together. Does it help or hinder each level? How do they function together?
Slip into a world of infiltration and assassinations as Agent 47. Hitman 3 will bring us the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. On a journey around the world, Agent 47 takes on the most important contracts of his career.
Enter the Barclay Mansion as a Wraith and use your supernatural powers to unravel its secrets. Just remember to hide from the sinister Spectres. This eerie story is set in the World of Darkness and offers a first-person look into the universe.
Slip into the world of the Maskmaker. Play as the Maskmakers apprentice and learn the skills of magically crafting masks in an intriguing new world. Work from mask-to-mask and puzzle-to-puzzle and explore your way through the “mask realm” to seek Prospero, the apparent ruler, and unravel his secrets.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends sets itself in a violent, medieval world. Outplay rival gangs through PvPvE multiplayer heists. Hide in the shadows to steal treasures unseen or dominate in brutal combat. Only the best thief will escape with their hard earned prize.
Sam and Max are back in the Freelance Police’s first original game in over a decade. And the pair are returning for their first trip into VR. Join the duo in their extracurricular law enforcements and pew pew your way to solve the case.
Which VR game are you looking forward to?
January is here so welcome to 2021. Sadly, with COVID-19 hitting the gaming industry hard over the past year, we haven’t had many PSVR releases over the past few months. But there are still several exciting games in our future, like After the Fall and Humanity. After the Fall is one of those games that promises to push the VR genre forward and show us what is possible in a VR world, and with a very unique take on the post-apocalyptic world, too. These still have a general release date of 2021, but we’ll keep you updated if that changes.
Other than that, this winter has been a little slow when it comes to games releasing for the PlayStation VR. While we’re all excited for any of these titles to release, it may be time to check out the upcoming PS4 and PS5 games while you wait for more games to hit your headset.
Is there a VR game on this list that really caught your eye? Let us know by shooting us a Tweet over at @AndroidCentral.
The best PlayStation VR accessories
Any of these fine products will increase the quality of your experience with the PlayStation!
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x ($99 at Amazon)
An impressive build and superb audio quality make these over-ear headphones an excellent bargain for anyone eyeing balanced sound.
MR.SIGA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth ($11 at Amazon)
This package comes with six Mr. Siga microfiber cloths. They’re soft, non-abrasive, and perfect for keeping your electronics clean.
Superior Modern Viking Collection Area Rug (From $110 at Amazon)
Rugs are endlessly useful in any home. This rug comes in 10 different colors, and each one is sleek, comfortable, and beautiful. Prevent your hardwood floors from reflecting light and make playing VR more comfortable on your feet!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Essa Kidwell is an expert in all things VR and mobile devices who can always be found with an Oculus Go, a Pixel 2, and an iPhone 7+. They’ve been taking things apart just to put them back together for quite some time. If you’ve got a troubleshooting issue with any of your tech, they’re the one you want to go to! Find them on Twitter @OriginalSluggo or Instagram @CosmeticChronus.
Since the days of the HTC Hero James has had two or three Android phones stuffed into pockets. James is always on hand to offer advice on phones, apps and most recently, PlayStation, especially VR, It’s now something of an obsession. Find him @keridel wherever Media Socials itself.
- Sony's 'Driveclub VR' is a PlayStation VR launch title
- Dirt Rally adds PlayStation VR support and a co-driver mode
- New Walking Dead VR game lets you live the TV show
- Mario Kart is drifting into a Japanese VR arcade
- Gran Turismo Sport gets official fall release date
- Netflix's The Witcher Series Gets New Trailer And Release Date
- Everything you need to know about the new ‘PlayStation Classic’
- FIFA 19 demo: How to download the game on PS4 and Xbox One
- PUBG News: PUBG free to download for Xbox users; PS4 release imminent
- Game Of Thrones: Naomi Watts Prequel Series Officially Killed At HBO
- How to get FIFA18 for just £35 ahead of the game's release
- Gaming News: SpellBreak, the magical BattleRoyal game is something you should be excited for
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Why RDR2 is the Deadliest and The Best Open World Game
- New Premier League dates released for December, January
- A New Game Of Thrones Prequel Greenlit For HBO
- The Game Boys
- INDIA SALES ANALYSIS: JANUARY 2016
- Guardiola denies De Bruyne has a £223million Man City release clause
- Astros release currently suspended ex-top prospect Jon Singleton
- Examining the cap ramifications of Richie Incognito's release
PlayStation VR games releasing in January 2021 and beyond have 1214 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.