Pokemon has a long history of wonderful spin-off games, but Pokemon Snap is perhaps the most beloved of them all. For years, fans of the 1999 Pokemon photography game have longed for a remake on Nintendo Switch, but out of the blue, Nintendo has given us something better: a true sequel. Literally titled New Pokemon Snap, the upcoming Switch game is being developed by Bandai Namco and features stunning modern graphics. After dropping a teaser last year, Nintendo has released a new trailer and confirmed a release date for New Pokemon Snap: April 30. If you already know New Pokemon Snap is a day one purchase for you, the game is available to pre-order now.Like its N64 predecessor, New Pokemon Snap will have you explore various Pokemon environments by traveling in a cart on a set rail path. You’ll take photos of Pokemon in their wild environment for research, adding them to your Photodex. This time, however, you’re headed to the Lental region to work with Professor Mirror and his assistant Rita, who are investigating a mysterious “Illumina” phenomenon causing some Pokemon and vegetation to glow. And according to Nintendo, you’ll be able to discover “new, never-before-seen Pokemon expressions and… Read full this story
- When is Pokemon Let’s Go with Pikachu and Eevee released on Nintendo Switch and will it be at E3?
- PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch GAMES: The BEST titles coming to your console in 2018
- The 5 best games from E3 coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Forget Pokemon Nintendo Switch: THIS is the monster Switch RPG you'll be playing in 2018
- New Pokemon games are coming to the Switch – and they connect to Pokemon GO
- Nintendo’s share price jumps on announcement of three new Pokemon games
- Pokemon has announced three new games on Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Switch release dates confirmed as THREE new Nintendo Pokemon games announced
- Pokemon Switch confirmed as GameFreak announces Pokemon Quest and Pokemon Let’s Go titles
- Nintendo’s Switch Puts Profits Back on Course to Wii-Era Levels
New Pokemon Snap Preorders For Nintendo Switch Are Live have 329 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.