New Delhi, Jan 05: The result of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 was declared vide Press Note dated 04.08.2020 recommending 829 candidates in order of merit for appointment to IAS, IFS, IPS and Central Services Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ against 927 vacancies.
The Commission, in accordance with the Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules, was also maintaining a Consolidated Reserve List in order of merit below the last recommended candidate under the respective categories.
As sought by the Department of Personnel & Training, the Commission has now recommended 89 candidates which include 73 General, 14 OBC, 01 EWS and 01 SC, to fill up the remaining posts based on the Civil Services Examination, 2019. Particulars of these candidates are included herewith. The candidates so recommended will be intimated directly by the DOP&T.
The candidature of following 04 (four) candidates bearing Roll No. 0404736, 0835241, 2100323 and 6603686 are provisional.
The result of one candidate has been kept withheld. The full list is available on https://static.pib.gov.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/full%20list%20(2).pdf.
- Use a Check List to Save Time Packing
- Travel Packing Check Lists - Make Your Trip & Life Easier
- RV Check List
- Renting a Place - Use this Walkthrough Check List
- 12 Essential Tips to Add to Your Moving Check List
- Check List of Best Online Bingo Sites for Great Online Gambling
- Your "Must Have" Affiliate Check-List - Don't Leave Home Without It
- How To Ace An Interview: Planner And Check List
- Extend Your Reach with Mailing List Services
- List Building: Choosing the Right Autoresponder
- Craft Sale Check Sheet - Items to Pack for a Craft Sale
- Psychological Tips For Effective Examination Techniques
- Faith And The No List Virus
- Expectceed - The New Frontier In Customer Service
- Why Buying an Opt-In List Is the Worst Thing To Do For Your Business
- Cheap Background Checks
- Customer Service? You Decide!
- To Grow Your List Feed and Water it Daily
- Delivering Great Customer Service - 10 Tips
- Building Your Business with an Opt-In List
Civil Services Examination, 2019 result: Check full list here have 669 words, post on www.oneindia.com at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.