However, King said that even if it's not a new hardware "it's very exciting".
What may be the 'big' Apple announcement
Since it's not a product — and Apple generally never launches one in January — it could be a part of services. Perhaps it could be Apple's big privacy initiative that has become quite the talking point. The App Tracking Transparency feature requires all apps to seek permission from users before tracking them across other websites and apps. The feature was supposed to come up in September but Apple delayed it by giving developers more time to prepare.
There has been speculation about the Cupertino-based tech giant could make an announcement related to Covid-19 vaccine. The internet is abuzz with rumours about Apple Stores being used as vaccination sites in the US.
It's not clear but the interview with Cook airs late tonight (IST). Apple has never made this 'big' reveal if it has been regarding a product launch, so we can safely say that the announcement will not be related to hardware.
- Apple announces September event; new iPhones may be unveiled
- Hurricane Florence, Apple's new iPhones: 5 things to know Wednesday
- Beyoncé Set to Perform at City of Hope Gala
- With new iPhones on the horizon, Apple anxiety heats up again
- Torch Sets New High Bar for 3D Design Tools with New Mobile AR App
- Apple unveils iPhone XS and new Watch
- Google Pixel Settings Suggestions app now available on Play Store
- Autumnal Time-Out: 60s Today
- ‘Velvet hammer’ to ‘fierce advocate’: Tina Smith, a longtime Democratic fixer, works to make U.S. Senate seat her own
- Trump offers trade aid to farmers, but some question its fairness
- The Morning Download: UPS CIO Says Companies Can’t Avoid Risk of Emerging Technology
- Netflix says the best thing about working there is also the worst
- Mayor G.T. Bynum’s 2017 State Of The City Speech On Thursday, November 2, 2017.
- 12 only-in-L.A. things to do during autumn in Southern California
- The Experts Are Wrong Again on Trump
- Looking for a new iPhone? Here's what you should – and shouldn't – buy
- Our favorite celebrity antics of 2012
- FOX NEWS FIRST: DOJ official Bruce Ohr faces the dossier hot seat; Key primaries in Arizona, Florida
- Eminem attempts a comeback with “Kamikaze”
- Sen. Rubio Has a Heated Confrontation With Alex Jones Over Internet Censorship
Apple set to make a 'big announcement' today have 516 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.