STAR Wars fans cannot stop talking about the new season of The Mandalorian, which has so far been jam packed with action.
The first two episodes of the series have already been released, surprising viewers with a surprise cameo and countless Star Wars references.
What time do new episodes of The Mandalorian come out?
For UK viewers, new episodes of The Mandalorian will release bright and early on Disney+ at 8:00 AM GMT on Fridays.
In the US, episodes will release at midnight PT and 3:00 AM ET.
The release schedule is as follows:
- The Mandalorian S2E1 (The Marshal): Friday 30th October
- The Mandalorian S2E2 (The Confrontation): Friday 6th November
- The Mandalorian S2E3: Friday 13th November
- The Mandalorian S2E4: Friday 20th November
- The Mandalorian S2E5: Friday 27th November
- The Mandalorian S2E6: Friday 4th December
- The Mandalorian S2E7: Friday 11th December
- The Mandalorian S2E8: Friday, 18th December
How many episodes are there in season 2?
There are eight episodes in total in season two.
The next episode will be released on Friday 13th November.
The Mandalorian team are keeping each episode’s title under wraps until they have aired to avoid giving away too much about the plot.
Show boss Jon Favreau previously revealed about season two: “The new season is about introducing a larger story in the world.
“The stories become less isolated, yet each episode has its own flavor, and hopefully we’re bringing a lot more scope to the show.”
Executive producer Dave Filoni added: “Everything gets bigger, the stakes get higher, but also the personal story between the Child and the Mandalorian develops in a way I think people will enjoy.”
How can I watch The Mandalorian in the UK and US?
The Mandalorian is available to watch exclusively on Disney Plus.
A Disney+ subscription will cost you £59.99 a year or £5.99 monthly.
For US viewers, the service costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
This will not only give you access to The Mandalorian, but hundreds of other Disney offerings.
What is Disney+?
Here’s what you need to know…
Disney+ is a new streaming service for films and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and more.
It is similar to rivals offerings Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, and has a massive collection of films and family shows.
Disney+ features over 5,000 episodes of old Disney shows, and more than 30 seasons of The Simpsons.
It features every Star Wars, Disney and Pixar movie as well as a host of documentaries from Disney-owned National Geographic.
Disney+ costs £5.99 a month or £59.99 a year in the UK, and $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year in the US.
The streaming app works on mobiles, tablets, Xbox One, PS4 and most smart TVs.
Most read in Streaming
Unsolved Mysteries creator ranks show’s 10 most disturbing cases
TOP OF THE DOCS
45 best documentaries on Netflix to watch right now
100 best Netflix series to watch right now
Netflix fans left ‘open-mouthed’ after bingeing Carmel: Who Killed Maria Marta?
The Crown’s Emma Corrin says fame is ‘terrifying and weird’ after being followed
Can I catch up on season 1?
Season one is also available to stream on Disney+.
And it’s well worth the watch – the first season won seven Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards
Season one is set five years after the events of Return of the Jedi (1983), and follows the journey of Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal), a lone bounty hunter trying to find “The Child” (Baby Yoda).
- ‘The Mandalorian’ DP Greig Fraser On Developing Disney+ Drama’s LED Volume: “The Beginning Of Something Extraordinarily Powerful”
- Composer Ludwig Göransson On Recreating John Williams Magic For ‘The Mandalorian,’ Finishing ‘Tenet’ In Quarantine & Takeaways From Working With Christopher Nolan
- The new nerds: how Avengers and Game of Thrones made everyone geek out
- Bill Burr Returns as Mayfeld in The Mandalorian Season 2
- The Best Star Wars Deals And Products Still Available After Star Wars Day
- The Best Streaming Services Reviewed and Compared
- The 43 best movies on Disney+ right now
- From Netflix to Amazon Prime, our lowdown on which telly streaming services are best for lockdown
- Bill Burr Talks The King of Staten Island and His Hardest Scene to Shoot [Exclusive]
What time do new episodes of The Mandalorian come out? have 715 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.