The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) has rated Watch Dogs Complete Edition for next-gen systems.
The special edition of the original Watch Dogs is already available on current-gen consoles and PC, but the rating has recently been updated to include specific references to both the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, too (thanks, GamesRadar+).
Even though Ubisoft has yet to confirm that the original Watch Dogs game is making the jump to next-gen, information on the ESRB website is typically accurate.
ICYMI, Ubisoft is investigating a potential Watch Dogs Legion source code leak. Back in October, a ransomware gang called “Egregor” leaked data it claimed it had obtained from the internal networks of Crysis maker Crytek and Ubisoft. As Wes reported at the time, now, in a case of life imitating art, the source code for hacking adventure game Watch Dogs Legion has leaked online, and weighs in at 560GB.
“Yes, it’s fun to pootle around London. Yes, it’s exciting to step past the roped-off areas and explore such iconic landmarks and yes, I did enjoy it the more I played, particularly when I leapt off the predictable story path and made my own entertainment,” I said in Eurogamer’s Watch Dogs Legion review.
“But without a compelling story or any tangible improvements to the mighty standards set by Watch Dogs 2, Watch Dogs Legion is dark and unpleasant in more ways than one, and it doesn’t matter how many protagonists a game boasts if you’re unable to care about a single one of them.”
- God of War, Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs join PlayStation Hits roster
- Watch Dogs - Weapons Trade Investigations, Saturday Night Special, They Call Him The Vigilante
- Watch Dogs 2 review
- Watch: Dog Can Communicate 'Like a 2-Year-Old', Uses Soundboard to Learn
- Watch Dogs - Missing Persons Investigations, Crie For Your Daughter, Darkness Looms
- Watch Dogs - QR Codes, hidden messages, Gangstar Assault Rifle, Read-Only
- Watch Dogs - Sometimes You Still Lose, Maurice, ctOS locations, Damien, lighthouse
- Watch Dogs - The Palace, SoSueMe, hard drives, stealth
- Watch Dogs: ctOs Towers, locations, Clear Signals, trophy, achievement
- Watch Dogs - Breakthrough, convoy, interception, escape
- Top 10 Ways to Breathe New Life Into an Old Gaming Console
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Sports Cup Edition Gets Visual Tweaks
- Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil edition review
- Black Friday 2019 Xbox One Deals: Best Console and Accessory Deals
- New Xbox specs, confirmed Project Scarlett games and all other next-gen Xbox details so far
- The “90 Day Fiancé” Train Wreck Just Stopped Being Fun To Watch
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2019: the best deals on consoles, games, Switch Lite, accessories and more
- Nissan GT-R NISMO Edition costs $212,000. But is it worth it?
- 2019 Infiniti QX60 And QX80 Limited Editions Arrive In Style
- 3Glasses D2 Vanguard Edition review
Watch Dogs Complete Edition is seemingly coming to next-gen consoles have 439 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 8, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.