You can now play Skyrim on Xbox Series X with at 60FPS with a new mod.Through backwards compatibility, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim can be played on the new Xbox Series X, and if you own the Xbox One Special Edition version of the game, you’re able to play the game at 60fps on the Series X.Reddit user ‘annathetravelbanana’ posted a mod called Uncap FPS on the Xbox Series X subreddit, which is supposed to let you run Skyrim in 60fps. According to the Reddit user, the mod unlocks the frame-rate and with the power of the next-gen console, Skyrim will run at a constant 60fps. Annathetravelbanana did inform users with a disclaimer that they have not tried this with the Xbox Series S, but imagines it would work at the same frame-rate as well, but is not sure as they have not tested it. In the Reddit post, the user mentioned that the mod does disable achievements, but later added that there is a way to keep this from happening. All you have to do is, start the game and go to mods, download and enable the Uncap FPS mod, restart the game and open the mod menu again, disable the… Read full this story
- The Spread Offense - Running Game
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) - Marvelous Action Packed Game
- Xbox 360 Premium - Fast Speed Game
- Get Your Xbox 360 Back Up & Running Tonight - Fix the Three Red Rings of Death
- Xbox 360 Freeze Fix - Be Gaming Again in Under One Hour
- Let the Game Plan Be to Play Along and Win the Game of New Customers With Profit
- Controlling the Running Game From the Mound
- Let the Games Begin - Games So Fun to Play You'll Forget You Are Working
- Boxer Puppy Training - Let the Games Begin!
- Xbox 360 Live Service
Skyrim Xbox Series X mod lets you run game in 60fps have 312 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.