A new book feature the unpublished writings of Lord of the Rings author J.R.R. Tolkien is coming in 2021. Harper Collins has announced “The Nature of Middle-earth,” and it will shed light on a number of particulars about Middle-earth and its inhabitants.Specifically, the book will provide more details on the creatures who live in Numenor, Elvish immortality and reincarnation, and the powers of the Valar. But all of this pales in comparison to the most important fact that the book will confirm: who can grow beards.A new collection of J.R.R. Tolkien essays is arriving next year! https://t.co/raECRlV1uX pic.twitter.com/Mf5P3CB7Ve — HarperCollinsUK (@HarperCollinsUK) November 20, 2020Harper Collins said the book represents a “veritable treasure-trove offering readers a chance to peer over Professor Tolkien’s shoulder at the very moment of discovery: and on every page, Middle-earth is once again brought to extraordinary life.”The Nature of Middle-earth is edited by Tolkien scholar Carl Hostetter and it’s due for release on June 24, 2021.This will be just the latest book that dives deep into the extended lore of Middle-earth. Some of Tolkien’s previous writings were published in books such as Unfinished Tales, The History of Middle-earth, and Beren and Luthien, among others. These were all… Read full this story
- WWE News: King of the Ring tournament brackets revealed
- E.L. James Set To Release A New Fifty Shades Book
- New Steve Brill book labels UPMC 'world's most profit-oriented nonprofit'
- Microsoft heralds new universal Windows apps, announces 'Centennial' toolset to import Win32 apps
- WWE Rumors: Road Dogg's new role in the company revealed
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 revealed: MacBook Pro challenger has 5x performance boost and 15-inch display
- New Electric Car Releases: Announcements, Premieres And Rumors
- There's Going to Be a New Fifty Shades Book—Told From Christian Grey's Perspective
- New Sony PSVR CUH-ZVR2 Revealed
- E3 2016: New FIFA 17 Story Mode Revealed By EA
New Lord Of The Rings Book Announced, Will Reveal Who Can Grow Beards have 325 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.