If you missed your chance to snag a PS5 or Xbox Series X at launch, you’ll have another chance this week during Black Friday 2020. GameStop has confirmed it will have limited stock of the PS5 and Series X and S in stores only on Black Friday (November 27). You’re going to have to get there early if you want one of these, as they’re sure to sell out nearly immediately given the immense interest we’ve seen for the consoles thus far.GameStop stores will open at 7 AM local time on Black Friday, and all stores will have a minimum of two PS5 and two Xbox Series X consoles at opening, according to the ad. A press release confirms the Series S will be available as well, but the PS5 Digital is not shown or explicitly mentioned, so it’s unclear if that system will be widely available. We suggest calling your local store for availability–and please wear a face mask if you head there in person.GameStop Black Friday PS5 and Series X restockDate: Friday, November 27Time: 7 AM local timeWhere: In-stores onlyMicrosoft recently partnered with GameStop to supports its sale of digital systems. The retailer will receive a share of… Read full this story
- When is Black Friday 2019?
- What Black Friday deals to expect at House of Fraser this year
- How to find the best Black Friday deals at Debenhams this year
- B&M Black Friday 2019 – the best deals to look out for
- Watch out, Amazon! Bunnings to launch a new website NEXT MONTH - just in time for the Black Friday sales
- Black Friday 2019: UK date, best deals and how it got its name
- All you need to know about Black Friday 2019
- List of Best Buy Deals To Check On Black Friday 2011
- 2010 Black Friday Buyer's Guide: Best Deals and Sales
- Macgo Extends Black Friday Sale to Provide Big Savings and No Waiting
GameStop Will Restock PS5, Xbox Series X In Stores On Black Friday 2020 have 324 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.