Capcom has released six minutes of new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay.The video, below, gives us a brief overview of the flow of a hunt, wielding a Great Sword and with two Palamutes. The target is the bird wyvern Aknosom, in the Shrine Ruins. “Aknosom is a tricky foe,” Capcom said, “but thankfully, the Great Sword has a few new tricks up its sleeve.” Monster Hunter Rise is the Nintendo Switch exclusive entry in the hugely successful series, due out on 26th March 2021.It’s the series’ debut in Capcom’s RE Engine – indeed, it’s the RE Engine’s debut on the Switch – and the first proper dedicated Monster Hunter for Nintendo’s hybrid device following the port of the 3DS’ Generations back in 2018.Martin’s in-depth Monster Hunter Rise preview has a lot more information.
- Games: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate an updated port of the classic formula
- FIVE MINUTES WITH… Jamie Hunter
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- FIFA 19 Release Date News: New FUT features, Icons, gameplay modes and more REVEALED
- UK new car market rises in August as one in 12 buyers goes electric
- New figures show rise in drug-related deaths in East Devon over last three years
- Glenveagh: Price of new builds to rise 6%
- German far-left politician launches new movement amid rise of right-wing AfD
- Bookster’s new client numbers rise 100%
- How can this have happened in Britain? America won't sit back as a new anti-Semitism rises under Corbyn
Here are six minutes of new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay have 253 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.