October has arrived. That means, most likely, that you’ll be streaming all kinds of scary movies and TV shows for the next month. After all, Netflix is finally giving us The Haunting of Bly Manor soon. There’s plenty of non-horror content to check out this month, though, and some of the most anticipated titles are coming to Disney+.Of course, the biggest thing in October is the debut of The Mandalorian Season 2. The live-action Star Wars series coming back means we’re going to get even more Baby Yoda. Honestly, that’s something we all need in 2020. This season will also see a new character introduced that’s played by none other than WWE superstar Sasha Banks, who can be seen in a trailer for the series.Another exciting arrival on Disney+ this month is X2: X-Men United. The X-Men sequel first released in 2003, and joins a number of other films in the franchise that are already available on the platform. Interestingly, though, there are still a number of X-Men titles missing. You won’t be able to watch X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men: First Class, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Dark Phoenix, or either of the Deadpool films.You can check out the full list… Read full this story
- Senior earns second NEWMAC honor of season for men’s basketball
- USL: Nashville SC will open 2019 season vs. Loudoun United
- ‘The Mandalorian': Nick Nolte Joins Cast of ‘Star Wars’ Show
- Disney stores to open in 25 Target locations across country
- Disney just made their timeshare program a lot less appealing
- RSU 73 sets budget timeline for FY 2020
- Check out proposed 2019-2020 Louisiana hunting seasons
- Jose Mourinho Fired: Who Will Be the New Manchester United Coach?
- ‘The Mandalorian,’ ‘Star Wars’ Live-Action TV Show Has Cast Its Boba Fett Lookalike
- Is ‘The Mandalorian’ A ‘Star Wars’ Take on a Famous Samurai Series?
Disney+ Adds The Mandalorian Season 2, X2: X-Men United, And More In October 2020 have 314 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.